Advice on a Mini Keyboard

iqwertyi

Limp Gawd
I've got a small desk and I just need the real estate. So I'm looking for a mini keyboard.
I'm not a hard core gamer, but I do have Crysis, COD4 and Bioshock.
I'm looking for recommendations on a wired or wireless mini keyboard. Whichever works best (guessing wired is probably better for gaming?).
I'm also not looking to spend a lot on it. Just something small that works.

Checked newegg and they had an Adesso brand that looked good but reviews says that it's not good for gaming since you cannot hold down the keys and repeat the commands.
Just want to make sure I pick up something that works fine.

Thanks all.

So you want something really compact, like the style of a laptop keyboard? Or you just want something with 104 keys that doesn't have all the size added by media keys and stuff?

Personally I use a Dell QuietKey (no, it's not really that quiet, but I like the feel of the keyboard):
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=310-8038

Don't know if that's still bigger than you want, it'd still be 6 - 7 inches longer than a compact/mini keyboard.

Searching through Newegg, all the mini keyboards are ones I have never tried, so I can't say if you should go SPEC or BTC or Adesso.

I really like the Dell board mentioned above... have a few at work. At home, I use a DiNovo Edge, and it's pretty small.. and Apple has a really small wireless keyboard available as well... it should work with Windows....

Back