AeroCube Is Not To Be :( atleast in the US

Steeeeve

2[H]4U
AeroCool and I have been talking recently and it seems that the AeroCube will not be coming to the USA because of issues with the case design being owned by another company. Perhaps they can create another case sometime soon :(

Sorry guys! I tried

What about sponsoring a group buy from one of the retailers that caries the Case in Europe?

Well, I guess if you wanted one bad enough the thing to do is find someone in Europe that'll get it and then turn around and send it to you stateside and you pay him.

who owns the casedesign in the US ??? ...anyways too bad , would have liked a case like that :(

who owns the casedesign in the US ??? ...anyways too bad , would have liked a case like that :(

Probably Apevia or Ultra. Who knows... :( They said they have another case coming out so hopefully it will be a similiar design.

So they rip off the IP, but get around being sued by selling internationally... nice.

Hey if you guys ever need to procure some exotic stuff internationally, try this site. Unfortunately I did not see the AeroCube so this post is worthless :D :
http://www2.computeruniverse.net/default.asp

They made me jump through a few hoops before they would ship overseas, but customer service was very friendly and they have a relatively large selection. Most importantly, they ship to the States.

So they rip off the IP, but get around being sued by selling internationally... nice.

Hey if you guys ever need to procure some exotic stuff internationally, try this site. Unfortunately I did not see the AeroCube so this post is worthless :D :
http://www2.computeruniverse.net/default.asp

They made me jump through a few hoops before they would ship overseas, but customer service was very friendly and they have a relatively large selection. Most importantly, they ship to the States.

haha, that might be illegal..oh well, if you get it you get it

Globally there is no recognized IP, so unfortunately many ideas get ripped off overseas. They should have just tweaked the case design, like the MicroFly.

You know, they could still sell the front panel in the US. It is 100% their design. They also sell many accessories, so it fits their product line.

Globally there is no recognized IP, so unfortunately many ideas get ripped off overseas. They should have just tweaked the case design, like the MicroFly.

You know, they could still sell the front panel in the US. It is 100% their design. They also sell many accessories, so it fits their product line.

That's what I told them. The only patented part is the chassis.

I think the problem here was that Company 1 and AeroCool used the same company to make the case.

Well, it's the same problem vice versa over here on the continent. I have been trying to get one of the plexi Danger Dan cases over here but no luck. Guess we all have the same problems.

BTW, just ordered the Aerocube for my wife and it really is one fine looking case :)

Back