Aerogate II q's

ProOC

Limp Gawd
I just got my aerogate II thermal temp monitor and fan control unit. I am pretty impressed. Reads temps same as the software I used to use (so it must have been pretty acurate) and same as the bios.

I have a few q's for anyone that might own this unit or just know the answers to my q's. :)

First of all what does pushing in the round button used for controlling the fan rpms do?

Secondly is your round button for controlling the fans feel cheezy when turning and like tighten up and it goes beyond where the Max should really go (or so I thought)?

And I don't really get if you have the cpu set to max and then change to vga and then start making changes to it's already maxed position. What if the vga was set to the middle and then you go to cpu and that was previously on max, but now it appears to be in the middle.

I don't know, but it's a nice unit with the extra color settings and 4 thermal monitoring cables and 4 fan controlling units (1 used by the fan that comes in/with the unit). Good stuff. Looks real cool to.

Thanks all.

Originally posted by ProOC

First of all what does pushing in the round button used for controlling the fan rpms do?
be depressing the knob itll shut off any alarm.

Secondly is your round button for controlling the fans feel cheezy when turning and like tighten up and it goes beyond where the Max should really go (or so I thought)?
feels even to me no matter how many times around i turn it.
And I don't really get if you have the cpu set to max and then change to vga and then start making changes to it's already maxed position. What if the vga was set to the middle and then you go to cpu and that was previously on max, but now it appears to be in the middle.
this doesnt happen with the unit i have.

Back