After market GPU Cooler Poll(formerly do you use an aftermarket...)

What video card cooler are you running on your fastest card?

• Total voters
I'm running stock cooling on mine. It's got a heat-sink... Thats it. x.x
The quietest video card you could ever have. lmao
Seriously though, stock heat-sink and no fan. It gets a little hot(~45C) even when I'm not doing anything special, but it doesn't bother me. What does is that noisy 120mm fan I have in the back of the case. There's no control at all for it so it goes all out all the time. I'll probably just replace that and get a pci fan for the video card. ^.^

I run two Danger Den NV-88GTX waterblocks on my 8800GTX's with a Swiftech MCP655-B waterpump along with an MCR220 radiator.

EVGA GTX 260 "FTW" Edition with stock cooler. Doesn't need anything more.

EVGA GTX 260 "FTW" Edition with stock cooler. Doesn't need anything more.

I'm now running three Geforce GTX 280 OC cards with the stock coolers. Unfortunately I have to run the fans a bit louder than I care to. It isn't all that bad, but I'd like a much more silent solution without water cooling. The problem is that most of the after market air coolers are too large for the application.

I'm semi retied [H]. I have the artic silencers on my x1900XT crossfire setup. I had water on the graphics and prometia on the cpu right before. I should have seen the writing on the wall. I decided to go with an all out simple/quiet setup, and it has sat here forever and is now worth shit. The early adoption of a x1900XT crossfire setup as my "easy pc" soured my taste for PC gaming even more as my plan failed. I switched to Intel, got 700 watt psus, and shit and still didn't have a peaceful no worry system. The consoles came out and I been browsing on this used to be hog ever sense. I have so much shit in the garage I should have gotten rid of. Lots of paperweight material.

I near cried when I saw the x1900XT in the for sale forum for $40 as I am back and looking around. I wonder if my little cuz will be like "gee thanks" if I retire this and get a new rig. Should have just given it to him a long time ago. I hope this E6600 will do ok on a GTX260 for now because i've got the itch.

my 4850s have the stock reference cooler.

off topic my 6800gt has an arctic cooling silencer

Thread necro FTL. :(
Accelero S1 Rev2 for now, Thermalright HR-03 and VF900 (Fatal1ty version, meh) sitting in a drawer as backups.

Back