Alien Isolation coming Sept 29th

Frobozz

[H]ard|Gawd
source = Facebook through Reddit

Feral Interactive
We are all living on borrowed time. On September 29, you will enter a desperate battle for survival when Alien: Isolation™ – The Collection for Mac and Linux is set loose on Steam.

Sneak, scavenge and improvise your way through the stricken space station Sevastopol, but never, ever drop your guard: you are being stalked by the ultimate killer. Evade and outwit this unpredictable enemy in a survival horror game soaked in the terrifying atmosphere of the classic 1979 sci-fi film Alien™.

Consult the minisite for trailers, tutorials, specs, and intel on all the DLC and mission packs included in Alien: Isolation – The Collection:

http://www.feralinteractive.com/x/m...tm_medium=link&utm_campaign=facebook_minisite

Alien: Isolation - The Collection will reach the Mac App Store in early October.

I'm tickled to see this happening. :cool:

Oh that's just... weird.

Slightly less tickled now.. but I'm hopeful it's just one of those deals where it'll run fine, but since AMD drivers are a moving target, they don't want to label them as "supported."

They left out the "running at half the performance of the Windows version" off at the end.

Great for MacHeads and *nix addicts though

Takes like 2 hours before you see the alien and it was not as scary looking as it is in the movie, not big enough, not enough dripping acid saliva and it was brown instead of black.

For those curious, they do hit you with a warning popup on launch about using AMD cards. I'm not that far into it, but so far it's played just fine on an AMD R9 290 @ 2560x1440 and everything up.

It's awesome. I can't play first person shooter style games any more but I love the large push for higher end games being released on Linux lately.

Back