Aliens: Colonial Marines (new game)

I may be more jaded and cynical than y'all, but I don't like them using the U3 engine. Then again, them aliens is shiny. Anyway, Aliens is one of the greatest "franchises" ever. I hope, and I believe, that they can do it justice. And not delay it....

Well what I meant was that you don't just take it from one view point, you play as several different marines instead of just one Rambo hero.

Ah ok! But that is similar to what the AvP series had, where we would play the story, with different race (Predator, Alien, Marine). Since this seems to be just Marines and Aliens, I'm guessing it may end up as you said.

I may be more jaded and cynical than y'all, but I don't like them using the U3 engine. Then again, them aliens is shiny. Anyway, Aliens is one of the greatest "franchises" ever. I hope, and I believe, that they can do it justice. And not delay it....

I don't either. I'm not particularly fond of UE3, but as long as the game is good, I'm ok with it.

5 years from now, teens wont know what aliens or predator are. I was worried we had seen the last of the alien games.

Nah.. There was a New Aliens vs Predator Movie in the Theaters not 10 weeks ago!

It also has a huge following, one of the most popular horror franchises ever.

5 years isnt that long.. Heck, LOTR: Return of the King came out 5 years ago and everyone knows about that too.

Then again, them aliens is shiny.

Yah, they always were shiny and slimy. *points to all Alien movies*

Here are the screen caps from the old Colonial Marines that was going to come out on the PS2.
alienscm_screen005.jpg

Aliens-_Colonial_Marines.jpg

alien_screen003.jpg

Talk about a huuuuuuuuuuuuge improvement.

Back