Aliens Spotted By Hubble

Forum full of DOLTS!

I contacted the Mandalorians to take care of bin Laden.

...won't be long now...

they are moving too damn slow..... i mean jeez the speed of light is 670616629MPH at 11000MPH they are gonna get here in like 202012 :p

They're obviously running on impulse power. Use your head man! At this rate you'll never make it to Starfleet. :)

Probably just some viral marketing for the new Robert Rodriguez Predator movie.

Please stop with the "welcome the overlords bit" its so tired. The image is quite amazing, does kinda look like a starship. This is nice stuff

The Hubble Space Telescope sent back this image of an X shaped object traveling at 11,000mph (obviously a UFO). ...

11,000mph is the average asteroid collision speed. The tail is from the solar wind and likewise is not directly related to how fast the object is moving (or in what direction).

a little over a month ago ... it probably would have been Santa ... not sure who it could be at this time of the year.. as we all know that cupid doesn't live in outer space

Klingon Warbird decloaking...they're after our Whales! Get 'em!

Actually...I hope it is that. Because the other thing that struck me all of a sudden was: "What if this is all we can see - namely the 'Close Window' X button - on the 'Solar System' app from God's desktop?"

--KS

I think it's more likely to be one of the following:

Orz:
orz.gif

Chenjesu:
chenjesu.gif

Or God put an incorrect "link" for the meteor graphic, and now its just a big X flying through space.

It's ironic that The White House said over the weekend that they are canceling plans to send people to the moon again, now NASA wants to release these pictures? Don't let the machine fool you. NASA needs attention and money so they think this is a way to do it. If these were real, the Government would have seized the pictures already.

It's been so long since I watched B5, I don't know if you are quoting Kosh or not, but I do understand, the Vorlon's were dumb.

Yeah, I was quoting Kosh.

Hasn't been too long...you still remember its name!

It's ironic that The White House said over the weekend that they are canceling plans to send people to the moon again, now NASA wants to release these pictures? Don't let the machine fool you. NASA needs attention and money so they think this is a way to do it. If these were real, the Government would have seized the pictures already.

I believe the pictures are probably real, but that doesn't make them images of an alien vessel.

do you wear a tinfoil hat?

or were you being sarcastic? :confused:

The only reason aliens would be hanging around is to laugh at us. I mean really, would the world be as f----ed up as it is if they were actually influencing us? Besides 11,000 mph? In space? Or atmosphere? B/c in space that is not that fast. Certainly not fast enough to travel b/w stars.

So we are a big comedy/reality show is my opinion. Laugh it up green guys.

do you wear a tinfoil hat?

or were you being sarcastic? :confused:

Do you guys actually comprehend what I said? The Government announced over the weekend that they are no longer funding the moon program, then NASA released these pictures the day after. It seems pretty staged. I don't believe the story.

Do you guys actually comprehend what I said? The Government announced over the weekend that they are no longer funding the moon program, then NASA released these pictures the day after. It seems pretty staged. I don't believe the story.

lmao

I first heard of then depriving NASA of funding months ago. Why would NASA wait until it was "official" to release a "staged" picture? wouldn't they want to do it BEFORE it became official?

no tinfoil hat for me, thank you very much :D

Back