Alienware m5550 15.4" Gaming laptop for sale.

Appleseed

Gawd
I'm selling my Alienware Area-51 m5550 Notebook so I can pay off some other bills. It has been lightly used, and is in 100% perfect condition. Since it is only a few months old and has remained on my desk 100% of the time there are NO surface marks at all. Screen is 100% perfect and has no bad pixels or anything like that, it is perfect. I ordered the extra respawn kit and it is included as well, a few clicks and you can do a perfect restore back to Alienware goodness. I will also install MS Office XP Pro on there for you since I have 3 valid keys for it and have used only 2, I cannot include the office disc however because It is my only copy.

Mostly the computer was used for business use and World of Warcraft, but since I have a few bills that need attention I have to sell it off to recover. I have the original box it came in and all the documentation that came with it, including all the CD's and software. The system is under full warrenty until October of 2007.

System Specs:
  • Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66Ghz
  • 768MB DDR2 667Mhz memory
  • 60GB SATA2 5400RPM Hard Drive
  • DVD-RW +/- 8x Dual Layer burner
  • ATI Radeon x1400 Pro 256MB Hypermemory
  • 15.4" 1280x800 Glossy bright widescreen
  • Internal Wireless B/G Wifi
  • 3 Hi-speed USB 2.0 ports
  • Express Card Slot /54mm
  • IEEE 1394a (4-pin) port
  • 4-in-1 Memory Card Reader (SD / MS / MSPRO / MMC)
  • 7.1 High-Definition Audio (Two Internal Speakers)

*Please note: CPU, Video Card, Memory, and Hard Drive are all upgradable!

As said the system was lightly used and is in perfect condition, purchased price was well over $1300 but I am going to sell it off for $1000 (shipping included to continental US).

Here are some pictures of the system contents.

alien1.jpg

alien2.jpg

alien3.jpg

alien4.jpg

alien5.jpg

alien6.jpg

Pm me if interested and please PM me if you have any specific questions. I have heatware under the name Appleseed and Ebay 100% positive (almost 300 auctions now) under the name disneycouple.

Cheers.

Appleseed

Put it up on Ebay for added security for you!

So if you choose you would like to buy, you can simply buy it there for added security or we can arrange an alternate method.

Back