All 7900 GTX out of stock at Newegg

I ordered two 7900GTS from NewEgg Friday and just got an email from then last night that they made a mistake and didn't have any in stock :( Never had this happen before from NewEgg.

Dear Scott Koprowski,

We regret to inform you that your order (XXXXXXX) could not be completed.
Though our website may have reflected in-stock status, all items in your order were not in stock at the actual time your order was to be charged.
Newegg.com targets a 2-day turnaround for all orders; therefore we do not backorder any items. Your out of stock order was voided, and no charges were made to your account.

Newegg.com replenishes product stock daily, however manufacturer shortages and other unforeseen factors may stretch backorder periods at random. The practice of backordering products opposes the consistent & smooth shopping experience we strive to deliver at Newegg.com.

If the item you were trying to order comes back in stock at a higher price, feel free to contact customer service and they will help you attain the price from your original order. Please have your confirmation emails from your original order handy. http://www.newegg.com/CustomerService/ContactUs.asp

Thank you for your understanding in this matter, and we hope that you will consider placing an order with us again when your desired items are back in stock.

Thank You,

Diseaseboy said:
I ordered two 7900GTS from NewEgg Friday and just got an email from then last night that they made a mistake and didn't have any in stock :( Never had this happen before from NewEgg.

Dear Scott Koprowski,

Though our website may have reflected in-stock status, all items in your order were not in stock at the actual time your order was to be charged.
Newegg.com targets a 2-day turnaround for all orders; therefore we do not backorder any items. Your out of stock order was voided, and no charges were made to your account.

Newegg.com replenishes product stock daily, however manufacturer shortages and other unforeseen factors may stretch backorder periods at random. The practice of backordering products opposes the consistent & smooth shopping experience we strive to deliver at Newegg.com.

If the item you were trying to order comes back in stock at a higher price, feel free to contact customer service and they will help you attain the price from your original order. Please have your confirmation emails from your original order handy. http://www.newegg.com/CustomerService/ContactUs.asp

Thank you for your understanding in this matter, and we hope that you will consider placing an order with us again when your desired items are back in stock.

Thank You,

My spidey senses tell me your name is, Scott Koprowski?

Same thing happened to me when I order a evga 7900 gtx sc from newegg on Saturday, got email that it was cancelled :mad:

Well...just tried again. Newegg got Leadtek 7900 in, we will see if it works.

Scott

WaXmAn said:
Same thing happened to me when I order a evga 7900 gtx sc from newegg on Saturday, got email that it was cancelled :mad:

Yep, they jacked me on the 7900GT AND an Asus A8N32-SLI. Hell, I didn't even want the GT, but they had none of the GTX listed as in stock. If the order view system wasn't down (so that I couldn't check order status) I woulda tried to kill it. Not much point in building a system with neither video card NOR mobo.....

So will the 7900 GTX become like the 7800 GTX ??

I mean rediculous prices of $999.99 and such?

LordBritish said:
So will the 7900 GTX become like the 7800 GTX ??

I mean rediculous prices of $999.99 and such?

I doubt it, I just think they weren't prepared for how much demand there was. I surprised myself going with the GTX and I bet I am not the only one to take that big of a step. I think a lot of people who skipped the 7800 series and those of use who were happy with the 7800GT but knew we could be happier took bigger bites this time.

Diseaseboy said:

Dear Scott Koprowski,

Thank You,

Same Thing Happened to me. :mad: They were doing some sort of system work on the website and apprently it showed they had the cards in stock when they actually didnt. To bad they didnt, I really wanted to give them my money for two 7900GTX Superclocks.

Back