Amazon.com $20 gift card for $10 (livingsocial.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the mods delete the other thread? I was trying to see if anybody else paid $5 originally for the $20 gift card, but today it's charging $10 again.

This was being spammed across my office today. I bit, however it says that it will take a day to process my payment (with cc)....

You know something's up when the number of people who have purchased a gift card exceeds the population of the greater Detroit area... :D

Did the mods delete the other thread? I was trying to see if anybody else paid $5 originally for the $20 gift card, but today it's charging $10 again.

I was able to use this last night and paid $5, but I can't find that link again. I just tried using one that looked similar, which I found from a coupon site, but it did NOT work. :(

I don't mind... :)

The other thread was deleted due to all the referral links so don't post your referral link.

Anyway, I hope this goes through. 80 bucks for 30 is a sweet deal. I posted my link on Facebook but I doubt anybody used it. Has anyone received confirmation emails?

80 for 30? did you create different accounts or something? i could only buy one.

Those of you that think you paid $5, check your credit card account. They still charge $10 because in the fine print it states that Dealbucks cannot be used for Amazon.com gift cards.

I'm debating whether or not I should fight it since my confirmation page clearly stated $5 would be charged to my account when it was actually $10. That seems like fraud to me.

Those of you that think you paid $5, check your credit card account. They still charge $10 because in the fine print it states that Dealbucks cannot be used for Amazon.com gift cards.

I'm debating whether or not I should fight it since my confirmation page clearly stated $5 would be charged to my account when it was actually $10. That seems like fraud to me.

Makes sense. However, I didn't take a screenshot of my page, so I got no proof that my confirmation page said $5

No shenanigans on my part.
$20 for $10 is deal enough for me.

Some of the stories of what people are trying to do to fleece this deal are RIDICULOUS.

Makes sense. However, I didn't take a screenshot of my page, so I got no proof that my confirmation page said $5

Yeah, I took a screenshot and saved the webpage. Pretty sure it won't get me anywhere, and for $5 it hardly seems worth the effort, but it can't hurt to contact them about it.

Yea I am ok with the free 10 bucks..

DO NOT POST REFERRAL LINKS thats why the other thread was deleted.

It's pretty obvious you can't resist posting a referral link and killing this thread. Just to refresh your memory, referral links will get you banned permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back