Amazon Digital Games Summer Sale. It's MADNESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Amazon has started the madness before Steam can wake up! So many games, such a small wallet! I'll try and keep the OP edited to reflect the current deals. Do note that from past experiences with Amazon. usually if it has a Steam key then the page says so. Always look for a package with your game in it as usually the package with 10 games costs the same as a single game purchase. Past sale items will come back onto sale at some point during the sale. So if I have something listed as previously on sale then it will some back on sale before the event ends.

Leaked sale lists. Thx Joga and Quiktake!
http://pastebin.com/hjFvXnEP
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1hcslo/amazon_summer_sale_sunday_day_1_sale_starts_today/

Spreadsheet of Steam titles. Thx Jimi_Shuffler!

Games

Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2 Season Pass for $22.
The Secret World is $9.99.
War of the Roses Kingmaker is $5.
I Am Alive is $3.74.
Guild Wars 2 is $33.49.
Assassin's Creed 3 is $13.31.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
pretty smart of them they don't have to price match anything Steam is doing.

Amazon has started the madness before Steam can wake up! So many games, such a small wallet! I'll try and keep the OP edited to reflect the current deals. Do note that from past experiences with Amazon. usually if it has a Steam key then the page says so. Always look for a package with your game in it as usually the package with 10 games costs the same as a single game purchase. Past sale items will come back onto sale at some point during the sale. So if I have something listed as previously on sale then it will some back on sale before the event ends.

Games

Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2 Season Pass for $22.
The Secret World is $9.99.
War of the Roses Kingmaker is $5.
I Am Alive is $3.74.

Three games other than BL you linked look interesting, never heard of them.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
A page of Assassin's Creed, a page of decent legacy titles, and shovelware-palooza in-between.

A Steam sale this is not.

A page of Assassin's Creed, a page of decent legacy titles, and shovelware-palooza in-between.

Yeah, I got tired of sorting through all the junk to find decent titles. I came across World in Conflict and Amnesia for the low low. The rest looked meh before I gave up.

+1 without the Steam sale looks like Amazon is just milking the prices as much as they can. ACIII is the only decent deal.

Borderlands 2 for $15 isn't bad. Might jump on that. It's still $30 on Steam.

You're going to wait to potentially pay more when it unlocks on Steam?

Last Steam sale blew chunks, and that's speaking from a what was on sale point of view, not a "I already bought all the games on sale" point of view.

yep this is what i thought when i flipped through. not that i don't appreciate the lower prices, just nothing of interest to me at the moment.

Are Assassins Creed 3 and the Borderlands pack compatible with Steam?

Borderland requires steam.

And its a decent deal. A good deal if you don't have BL1. Crossing my fingers the Steam counterpart is better. Not because there's a good chance it will be, but because I can wait even longer with my backlog.

Last edited:
Bought AC2: Revelations. Wouldn't let me activate on Steam. No big deal I guess, just would have been nice.

Amazon has 960 titles on sale right now, who has the time to look through all of those?!?
I wish they would just have an alpha list of everything rather than having to go through a bazillion pages. Very inconvenient user interface for people who don't know what exactly they want and who just want to browse.

Amazon has 960 titles on sale right now, who has the time to look through all of those?!?
I wish they would just have an alpha list of everything rather than having to go through a bazillion pages. Very inconvenient user interface for people who don't know what exactly they want and who just want to browse.

Here you go.

Alphabetized list with prices and what dates the deals are available.

Gonna pick up Grid 2 for $37 when it goes on sale on the 8th.

Glad to see The Secret World on sale.

I bought a copy for my wife at full price. She friggin' loves the investigation missions, and really likes playing the game.

I want a $20~ Guild Wars 2. Been waiting for it to drop to $20ish for so long.

Are Tom Clancy's HAWX games any good, i've never played any of them? I mean are they boring and repetitive or can be enjoyed for a while? I know they are arcade not flight sims, but at this price i might just try them.

** Am i going to have to install Uplay for any Ubisoft games?

Are Tom Clancy's HAWX games any good, i've never played any of them? I mean are they boring and repetitive or can be enjoyed for a while? I know they are arcade not flight sims, but at this price i might just try them.

** Am i going to have to install Uplay for any Ubisoft games?
yes you will have to install Uplay for any game that uses it. :p

and there is a HAWX demo you can try...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back