Fully [H]
Main link to deals.

Tropico 4 is $5.
Deus Ex Missing Link DLC is $5.
Sonic Generations is $10.
Magicka is $2.50.
Trine is $2.
Cities XL 2012 is $12.
Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga is $8. A++ title!

Bunch More!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
DOH, just paid $16 for Tropico 4 from amazon about 2 weeks ago! wish they still had their 30 day price guarantee (really dating myself now, that was like 5 years ago that they stopped that).

DOH, just paid $16 for Tropico 4 from amazon about 2 weeks ago! wish they still had their 30 day price guarantee (really dating myself now, that was like 5 years ago that they stopped that).

I did the same. Don't feel bad!

I got Tropico 4. First time doing Tropico or tycoon stuff for me. Not into city management games but w/ $5 promo code well, it must be worth it lol.

A little tip, if anyone bought Sonic Generations when it was like 15 bucks, Amazon has a 30-day price guarntee (they'll refund the difference).

Dangit, I bought Sonic for $15 a few days ago and haven't even downloaded/played it yet, now it's 10... LAME with no pricematch policy :(.

Think of picking up the Tropico Collection. (comes with the first 3 games) Not bad at only $7.49. This has been the best year yet for PC gaming. I'm loving these prices.

Anyone have the scoop on whether Divinity 2 and Tropico codes can be used on Steam?

Thanks in advance.

Tropico is no go on Steam. But for $5, plus it comes with a $5 promo code... in! :D

My only issue with the $5 codes is that in January I'm sure the prices will sky rocket. Making these $5 codes useless. I wish you could stack them or use them for other items. I'm already sitting on four codes now and I know I won't be using them unless I could apply them to make the price even sweeter. Same thing with the Steam coupon this year. After the sales they are just useless.

You will be able to stack Amazon coupons. However, they are only limited to the best selling games list. If you are like me who owns most of those games then might be a bit useless. I will just use it to purchase gifts and would be able to give out Dead Space 2, Witcher 2 or Deus Ex to people later.

Apparently Divine Divinity II has a patch out now that removes the DRM. Guess I'll pick it up for $8.

You will be able to stack Amazon coupons. However, they are only limited to the best selling games list. If you are like me who owns most of those games then might be a bit useless. I will just use it to purchase gifts and would be able to give out Dead Space 2, Witcher 2 or Deus Ex to people later.

By stack are you saying they can be used for the same game? For instance if i have 4x$5 coupons, can they be applied to 1 $20 game, making it free?

Can these be activated in Steam? I'm interested in Trine and Magika to play with my wife.

By stack are you saying they can be used for the same game? For instance if i have 4x$5 coupons, can they be applied to 1 $20 game, making it free?

To Receive the Promotion:

Purchase the qualifying item described in the offer

We will send you an email with your promotional code, redeemable in, January.
To redeem your reward, simply visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511, click "Buy and Download", and enter your promotional code at checkout to receive $5 off your game download. Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time.
Credit must be used by 1/31/2012

That reads like a "No" to me unless Amazon is willing to let it slide.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Is The Missing Link worth it? I just started playing Deus Ex and I love it so far, but I'm somewhat suspicious of DLC.

One thing not mentioned in the original post is that Dungeon Defenders is $3, not as good as the limited $2 offer though.

Is The Missing Link worth it? I just started playing Deus Ex and I love it so far, but I'm somewhat suspicious of DLC.

From what I hear it is more like the level areas, the one thing that I don't like is it didn't add a hub area, since I enjoy those the most. I'll probably pick it up finally with the following GMG deal.

Just a heads up for DXHR DLC, GMG might have it a bit cheaper on the 31st if you don't care for the $5 Amazon credit (GMG will give you $2 if you are new customer though usable whenever) -

WINTR-DEUSX-DEALS - Grab anything from the Deus Ex: Human Revolution series for a massive 66% off!
(Valid from 0000 GMT 31st December until 0000 GMT 1st January)

Cool! I already have a $5 credit from buying Dungeon Defenders, so I'll wait for the GMG sale on the 31st.

Cool! I already have a $5 credit from buying Dungeon Defenders, so I'll wait for the GMG sale on the 31st.

Last time their DXHR sale didn't include the DLC though, but this time the language suggests it will. It is only 38 cents cheaper if you don't want to risk it :p

Just a note, if you want the $2 store credit though you need to be referred and be a new customer, you can PM me if you want.

I don't see where that quote is on the website. I also have yet to see Amazon codes not stack. Only time will tell I guess.. :eek:

I don't see where that quote is on the website. I also have yet to see Amazon codes not stack. Only time will tell I guess.. :eek:

It is in the e-mail they send you with the code.

The other thing is it is only good for certain games. The only games from the list I don't have and kind of want are Civ 5 (but GOTY is not on there I think) and Space Marine. Maybe Crysis 2 and DA2 if I really stretch what I want.

It is in the e-mail they send you with the code.

The other thing is it is only good for certain games. The only games from the list I don't have and kind of want are Civ 5 (but GOTY is not on there I think) and Space Marine. Maybe Crysis 2 and DA2 if I really stretch what I want.

I would really recommend you avoid DA2 entirely. I only played through it to prepare for DA3 and my god was it painful to play through.

Absolutely worth it. It was worth it at $15, in my opinion. I was not at all disappointed.

Divine Divinity II is by far one of the best games no one knows about. It's a steal at that price.

Is Divinity II really worth it? I tried the first "version" of it & I hated the combat gameplay at the beginning of the game. Would I enjoy this revised version of it?

Is Divinity II really worth it? I tried the first "version" of it & I hated the combat gameplay at the beginning of the game. Would I enjoy this revised version of it?

It's less buggy and looks better, but the combat system is the same.

Does Divinity II activate on Steam?
edit: Nvm just read somewhere that it doesn't

Back