AMAZON - Metro Vacuum ED500 DataVac 500-Watt 0.75-HP Electric Duster 120 volt $47.98

I do not think there is a connector for that that would work for this. I dont know what the max PSI would be, but perhaps something small would work.

Actually, mine came with a bag of attachments and I thought I remember there being something like that in there.

Well I guess I may have misspoke forgive me for assuming that an item called a vacuum is actually only a blower. But most vacuums allow you to flip the tube around and blow too if that is what you want. I personally I never got blowing because its stupid. you blow the dust around and it ends up back in your system. Vacuum it and it stays clean longer. Blowing dust around is not a solution its a bandaid.

I would assume most people are smart enough to take their PC outside to blow it out.

Homedepot has it at same price. Better yet, they have $5 off coupon (HDFIVE) .. make the price down to $42.98 + tax with free shipping.

Just ordered it from Home Depot and after using the coupon code it came out to $44.80 for me.

Mine arrived. This thing is a lot more heavy duty than I thought it would be. Decent pressure, not as much as I expected, but it'll suffice for my purposes. Tonight I will put it to the test

Mine arrived. This thing is a lot more heavy duty than I thought it would be. Decent pressure, not as much as I expected, but it'll suffice for my purposes. Tonight I will put it to the test

Got mine too. Wow, this thing is a lot more powerful than I thought it would be. Too much for most of my needs.

I've used this duster for about almost two years now and it was worth every penny. Completely replaced my use of compressed air cans (except for when I see a bug in the corner I can't reach and it must die!! *flips canned air upside down and freeze!!!*)

For the skeptics, this duster... but really more of a industry level blower... EASILY outputs the power of a new compressed air can burst, except it is consistent for as long as you have it plugged in, while canned air loses pressure after 10 seconds of use.

I must warn you all... this thing is pretty loud... but it is expected... there's a mini engine inside this monster, and the filter is easy to clean. Just pull it out and use a old toothbrush and brush off the dust and its good as new.

I don't mean to slight anyone's opinion but the exaggerated comments about air flow and noise should not dissuade the purchase. Much better air flow than canned air by far. I did not find the noise alarming. What I did find is it will blow the heavy old dust of fans surprisingly well. I'm not sure I can retire my Q-tips completely but I have not needed them since I bought this thing. And yes, it seems very sturdy. I would buy again.

Nice and all that -- but I'll stick with the method of hauling my computer out on my back patio and using my 2 gallon 100psi air compressor to blow things out.

My house is pretty dusty it seems and no way would I want to blow out a bunch of dust back into my room (only to settle and get sucked back into the PC 24 hours later)

Nice and all that -- but I'll stick with the method of hauling my computer out on my back patio and using my 2 gallon 100psi air compressor to blow things out.

My house is pretty dusty it seems and no way would I want to blow out a bunch of dust back into my room (only to settle and get sucked back into the PC 24 hours later)

And who in his right mind is thinking they will use this with the computer inside the room man? Come on now, of course you want the computer outside to blow the dust outside your house.....

Made in America. Fuck yeah. Calling it a vacuum instead of a blower don't make no sense. It works well. I blast out my computers inside the house. I own a vacuum and have computer cases with filters on the intakes.

I got mine, its a bit big but it will work fine. Pressure seems nice but cmpressed air seems better (maybe because it comes through a little straw. Still, its pretty sweet, I havent really used it but I am sure its gonna work wonders.

Back