Amazon Premium Headphones - $10 - Free Shipping

I'm going to be giving these a try the next time I need a set of earbuds. Amazon has treated me right since day one, why the hell not try these for 10 bucks.

Amazon has a whole lineup of things they call their "Basic" line. Things like usb, hdmi cables and laptop accessories.

Their basic usb power speakers are decent for gaming as well and like $13.

I wouldn't advise on their HDMI cable. At least not the Amazonbasics 25ft one. It's thick as hell and doesn't work any better than the thinner (and longer) Mediabridge 35 foot that I bought. Waste of money. The connector is also falling apart due to how fricken thick and heavy the thing is. Actually even before the connector was falling apart the thing had sporadic connection issues with my PS3. It's just crap all around. If you're looking for HDMI cables, get Mediabridge. Somehow thinner and better.

I wouldn't advise on their HDMI cable. At least not the Amazonbasics 25ft one. It's thick as hell and doesn't work any better than the thinner (and longer) Mediabridge 35 foot that I bought. Waste of money. The connector is also falling apart due to how fricken thick and heavy the thing is. Actually even before the connector was falling apart the thing had sporadic connection issues with my PS3. It's just crap all around. If you're looking for HDMI cables, get Mediabridge. Somehow thinner and better.
BlueRigger HDMI cables ftw

These earpods are good. They have pretty good sound quality for $10.

Back