Amazon Pulling Out of Texas Over Sales Tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not getting any services, yet I am taxed to hell and back... Why do I have to subsidy others?

Well ignorance like this is why we have problems. You do not drive on any public roads ever, you never have known anyone or would like the fire department, police or any other government agency to service you or people you care about. You gladly shovel all of the roads you do drive on, you send your kids to a 100% private school , you went to a 100% private school from kindergarden all the way up through any level of college. You do not plan to use any medicines that were ever developed based on scientific break throughs funded by the NSF, NIH or any other major research body, you do not use GPS, you do not feel safer due to any military capabilities of this country, you do not use any satelite services in any form. You pay for your own trash and leaf removal. You do not use the internet. You will never take social security, medicaid or any other form of government help programs. You do not drive a safer car due to government regulations. Yeah right....

Everything I have listed there is at least partially funded by the government in most areas even if you can pick a couple you do pay for no way you escape them all.

Yep, this got political and devolved into namecalling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back