AMD Game Bundles

martinmsj

[H]ard|Gawd
I claimed the reward and received the steam links which have been sitting there unclaimed. I have no interest in playing the Division and I already own resident evil 2 on the xbox. Don't care for DMC5 either.

I was thinking about selling the games on the account (maybe change the password and allow the person to claim the keys.) Has anyone been able to do this successfully? Did the people who received them need an AMD card to play once claimed through the steam portal?

Last edited:
What? You claim the reward while having the AMD card installed but you are not given any actual keys. All you are given is a link to the site where the key will be automatically activated and tied directly to your account. For instance it was a direct link to Steam for RE2 and direct link to Uplay for Division 2. Again there were never any keys shown when I did this. That is the reason all the game bundles on ebay just have the reward code and tell you that you must have an appropriate card to claim the games.

What? You claim the reward while having the AMD card installed but you are not given any actual keys. All you are given is a link to the site where the key will be automatically activated and tied directly to your account. For instance it was a direct link to Steam for RE2 and direct link to Uplay for Division 2. Again there were never any keys shown when I did this. That is the reason all the game bundles on ebay just have the reward code and tell you that you must have an appropriate card to claim the games.

I just fixed my post. So odd that what was posted was the draft of the post. I probably hit undo and lost my final post.

Back