amd latest

sdadept

Limp Gawd
anyone have a link to what the latest codenamed amd opteron and desktop procs are? I'm trying to put together a low cost server so I'm trying to get the info.

isn't it the only phenom ii?

depends, if you want to see heka as a seperate stepping.. :)

but you are right, before deneb/heka, there were no phenom II's, i just didnt feel fair writing 'latest phenom' since deneb is miles ahead of agena/toliman/kuma

Ontario here... we just might get the Phoenix Coyotes in my town

lol no you wont.. NHL wont allow it.. :p it would screw up the divisions.. so sucks for you.. :p and phoenix isnt going to allow them to leave til the lease is over for the stadium.. :p

also phenom II and shanghai are different.. same process size.. different architecture..

lol no you wont.. NHL wont allow it.. :p it would screw up the divisions.. so sucks for you.. :p and phoenix isnt going to allow them to leave til the lease is over for the stadium.. :p

Screw up the divisions? nOOb, NHL has never cared about divisions. As far as the lease goes it is a matter of payment not time. The lease is to be paid in full. So what do they care? They are being offered far above market value in very difficult times, to move a team that can't make a dime, to a place that is an instant gold mine, and pay off everyone who is owed money, and thats a bad thing? Huh?

Screw up the divisions? nOOb, NHL has never cared about divisions. As far as the lease goes it is a matter of payment not time. The lease is to be paid in full. So what do they care? They are being offered far above market value in very difficult times, to move a team that can't make a dime, to a place that is an instant gold mine, and pay off everyone who is owed money, and thats a bad thing? Huh?

actually the NHL cares a lot about the divisions because where the heck are they going to put them.. and who's going to be moved to replace them in the pacific division.... dang noobs over using the word noob.. when they have no clue who they are talking too..

/end thread hijacking..

actually the NHL cares a lot about the divisions because where the heck are they going to put them.. and who's going to be moved to replace them in the pacific division.... dang noobs over using the word noob.. when they have no clue who they are talking too..

/end thread hijacking..

If Detroit can play in the western conference so can a transferred Coyotes. Toronto used to be in the West. Nucks could go into the Pacific where they belong anyways.

/end thread hijacking..X2

Hey, mind you. Can anyone please tell me the differences between the 720 deneb and the 720 Heka?

I got one Heka recently and I'd like to know advantages/dissadvantages of it compared to deneb.
Already searched the web to no success.

Thank You in advance.

Hey, mind you. Can anyone please tell me the differences between the 720 deneb and the 720 Heka?

I got one Heka recently and I'd like to know advantages/dissadvantages of it compared to deneb.
Already searched the web to no success.

Thank You in advance.

in short, heka is just deneb with 1 core disabled, so basically, there is no 720 deneb, even though all 720s are just denebs with 1 core disabled. Because of this trickery you could call a 720 a heka (its official amd codename), or deneb (the die it is based on). The only difference here is naming, there are no seperate deneb/heka versions of the 720, and all chips are the same

Back