AMD Phenom II 1055T $149.99AR at TD

Wow that's super fast. Good thing about TD in CA is that there's no tax... bad thing is that free shipping takes so long you wonder if their ground shipping involves a guy with a hand card walking out here. TD needs a NV facility like Amazon!

BTW... you can still get a bundle for a X6 1055T, corsair dominator, case, psu, and 880G motherboard for $433 shipped after BCB.

thats whats nice about wisconsin, theres a TD warehouse in illinois (about 3 hours from me) but if I lived in illinois i'd have to pay sales tax. :D

and damn thats a good combo

Very nice. Now crank that bitch up!

On a TD side note about shipping: I currently live in England (I'm American) and use TD a lot because they are one of the few retailers who will ship free to APO. I usually get my stuff in 5 business days. Not bad considering it is over the pond :)

thats whats nice about wisconsin, theres a TD warehouse in illinois (about 3 hours from me) but if I lived in illinois i'd have to pay sales tax. :D

and damn thats a good combo

I'm in WI too, but don't get mine until tomorrow :(

It's been a while since I used TD. I mostly use Newegg (who doesn't) and Microcenter came to town (yay).

Some things have changed since the last time I used TD, and their ordering process is pretty slick. Also, them having a warehouse in IL about 4 hours from me helps....I ordered it yesterday afternoon and free shipping will get it here tomorrow. Not too shabby. Although Newegg's TN warehouse often gets me stuff overnight, but it must not be a very big inventory there because it seems rare that items ship from there. Regardless, I'll have to keep an eye on TD for sure :)

I see you got to 4 ghz with the 1090T - NICE!, now lets hear how those 1055T's are clocking, mine doesn't get here til Monday.

I see you got to 4 ghz with the 1090T - NICE!, now lets hear how those 1055T's are clocking, mine doesn't get here til Monday.

Yep...seems to be Prime stable now too at 4Ghz with 1.4V. I'm going to run it overnight, but so far I have about a 1.5 hours or so stable with Prime.

Good luck with the 1055T's!

My order shipped unfortunately I messed up my shipping address. I wanted to ship it to my dorm, but instead of putting in the dorm zip code I put in my home zip code. TigerDirect ended up having UPS just direct the package back to their warehouse and initiated a refund process already. The CS rep said he can re order it, but I won't be able to get the rebate for the damn processor. I know this was a mistake on my part, but is there ANYTHING I can do to get the rebate to work if I can one sent back to me?

This is what it said on the UPS site:

"POSTAL CODE LISTED FOR THE RECEIVER IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN CORRECT POSTAL CODE AND COMPLETE DELIVERY. / SHIPPER REQUESTED RETURN OF PACKAGE"

"A CORRECT COMPANY OR RECEIVER NAME IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION"

Do you have access to a valid invoice?

That, and a UPC, is all you need for the rebate

Do you have access to a valid invoice?

That, and a UPC, is all you need for the rebate

Yes I have my old invoice in my email. I thought of doing that, just didn't know of what issues it may cause. I don't even have a copy of the rebate right now anyway. On top of that I don't know how to get bing cash back to work with something like that.

Back