AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

Spazilton said:
Repo over at XS is getting 2862 @ Stock on his new 0610. And still climbing.

Edit: 2900 was an Instant reboot.

Hes running 320x9 now Priming away. (2880)

Failed, back down to 2862.

Hehe, thanks for summing it up man ;) It's back to 2844 stock volts though, I think I need a remount.. temps are 38C stock volts :confused:

Good luck with these everyone!

o god the irony.... I waited at home for 3 hours straight... then had to leave to class for ONE hour... came back and found the damn "we missed you" door tag left by the Fedex guy..... ONE hour.... they have to chose that ONE hour... :(

Yep, mine hasn't come in yet either... The post office on base here doesn't accept packages after 1630 so I'm screwed unless they somehow deliver it tomorrow. 2 day shipping my butt!

Zap [PCGO] said:
o god the irony.... I waited at home for 3 hours straight... then had to leave to class for ONE hour... came back and found the damn "we missed you" door tag left by the Fedex guy..... ONE hour.... they have to chose that ONE hour... :(

Ouch, I'd drive down to fedex and get it

Zap [PCGO] said:

drive down to the local fedex and pick it up. You can pick it up after 5pm today (uptil 6 or 7pm, not sure) and then you can also pick it up tomorrow.

btw, i just came back and am going to pop in the chip...so lets see how it does. wish me luck :)

[LYL]Homer said:
Welp, the 0551 165 that I got yesterday is another runt. Best I can get out of it prime stable for at least 30 minutes is 2250mhz @ 1.5v. :(

I feel you bro. I am so disappointed that I didnt get one of those 0610's, but I'm hopeful that one of the two others I should be getting soon will be a killer overclocker. :D

I just got my Opty 165 to day installed it in my SN25P. Stock cooling
Running @ 2.4 GHz default voltage 2 instances of prime running.
48 Degrees C' after 30min.
Chip Numbers
OSA165DAA6CD
CCBBE 0610 DPMW.
Will attempt more after she's been rode for a couple of days.. :D

Spazilton said:
Did you get the 0610 also?

yes, i did also in the morning earlier today :)

right now, it is doing 2.7 @ stock (1.30v) but Prime errors on 2.8 @ stock. increasing volts a little bit

btw, what is the max safe volts for the dual cores 165 ? I am running the zalman 7700-alcu hsf

Stock is 1.35 for these man, you've got a bit of room :D

Went for 3GHz at 1.5v earlier, it probably would have been fine had I let it keep going but PWM got to 75C. didn't like that, waiting on another yate loon 120mm that I just ordered to be mailed on monday. CPU was only 40C though, 1.5v, and 43C at 1.6v

Here's the cpu monarch sent me last week.

3000mhz9tq.jpg

And here's what I run it at 24/7. Keep in mind this is AIR COOLED and with very poor ventilation. I'm working on my cooling, but she gets very very hot when priming. I'm certain this cpu has 3ghz @ 1.39v in her If I improve the cooling.

Another CCBBE 0610DPMW in da house here. Would pop it in, but need to get my taxes done :eek:

Damn, hopefully my package is at least in Tucson by now so I can pick it up tomorrow.. They still haven't updated tracking :(

Apr 14, 2006 4:38 AM
In transit
MEMPHIS, TN

Apr 13, 2006 4:51 PM
In transit
MEMPHIS, TN 9:48 AM
Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN

Apr 12, 2006 9:50 PM
Left origin
DECATUR, GA 6:56 PM
Picked up
DECATUR, GA 6:02 PM
Package data transmitted to FedEx

Well, I did drove to the local fedex facility and picked it up... although, my chip is a dud... 0551. What can I say... Lady luck never glance my way. Oh well, I'll just crank it up as much as it can go i guess.

The_NME said:
Another CCBBE 0610DPMW in da house here. Would pop it in, but need to get my taxes done :eek:

just finished mine. anyone pick up a 170 lately?

my 0551 is doing 2.7, but trying to get a better ocer.

Preliminary results with my CCBBE.. Only had time to prime it for ~2 hours so far, highest temps are 49C at load, 32C Idle.

CCBE 0610DPMW Opteron 165
292x9, 2628Mhz @ stock 1.35 VCore
A8N32 SLI Premium
2GB G.Skillz HZ @ 3-4-4-8-1T and 238.9Mhz FSB (333 DDR Divider)
Arctic Cooling Freezer64 Pro

well, I FINALLY ordered my rig from monarch. It will probably be here in 3 weeks though.

After picking up a 146 for an HTPC build a few weeks back, I broke down and grabbed a 165 to retire the old XP1800 I'm using to surf. It will be nice to be able to surf while ripping MP3's or videos. Hope to get a good OC chip like the 0610's seem to be. Now to watch the hot deals for the rest of the build.

Anyone know what the current average wait is now to get a 165 through this deal? I want one but I dont want to wait 6 days just for it to ship.

aarong50 said:
Anyone know what the current average wait is now to get a 165 through this deal? I want one but I dont want to wait 6 days just for it to ship.

Seems to be completely random. Some ship same or next day while others are delayed a week. Does not matter how you pay, even PayPal orders get delayed.

I don't have a customer waiting for me, so I'll take the possible delay along with the savings. If you MUST have it now, good luck...

It all depends on wether or not the chip is in stock when you order it. They get them in lump shipments and sometimes have to wait for the next lot before they can send yours out. My 144 was shipped same day I ordered, but my 165 shipped almost a whole week later at the same time that everyone else's 165's shipped! With that said, I just ordered 2 more so hopefully these ship quick :)

I will have some benchmarks later. I purchased this one on the 12th. I'm pretty excited about this chip. Does this look alright to you guys? :) (click the pic for clarity)

Just got my CCB1E 0608MPMW. Looking even better than the other.. I don't want to speak too soon so I'll keep my results to myself for now :)

Sorry if this was discussed but i don't have tiem to read through 20\+ pages..

Any one know how Monarchs warranty services are? i want to bite on the 165 opty and pay the 10bux for the 3yr warranty... Any idea how good it would be?

repoman0 said:
Just got my CCB1E 0608MPMW. Looking even better than the other.. I don't want to speak too soon so I'll keep my results to myself for now :)
I hope your not the only one as mine should be here within the hour, my ccbbe0610 is doing 2.9 w/1.5v btw 18+ hours prime stable :D

nope he's not the only one with some more ccb1e 0608mpmw, :D :p ;) , now I just wish I ordered 1 more.

cre3d said:
Preliminary results with my CCBBE.. Only had time to prime it for ~2 hours so far, highest temps are 49C at load, 32C Idle.

CCBE 0610DPMW Opteron 165
292x9, 2628Mhz @ stock 1.35 VCore
A8N32 SLI Premium
2GB G.Skillz HZ @ 3-4-4-8-1T and 238.9Mhz FSB (333 DDR Divider)
Arctic Cooling Freezer64 Pro

What kind of clock have you got on yours so far dude? I just got the same stepping delivered today. I'll test it out tonight.

Dudes, I just called my friend who got the other chip and I'm getting that one too. Oh yes. It's yet another 0608MPMW. I'm so happy. :) Might go order another... :eek:

young-blood said:
Dudes, I just called my friend who got the other chip and I'm getting that one too. Oh yes. It's yet another 0608MPMW. I'm so happy. :) Might go order another... :eek:
I'd order another but the `165 code is expired already, guess I'll have to wait until next week :mad:

Back