AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

well I'm due for a bad one as my luck has been ccb1e 0606vpmw, ccbbe 0610dpmw, and the keeper is ccb1e 0608mpmw, my last chip is coming in today.

toddm27 said:
well I'm due for a bad one as my luck has been ccb1e 0606vpmw, ccbbe 0610dpmw, and the keeper is ccb1e 0608mpmw, my last chip is coming in today.
You are my exact opposite, i envy you beyond beleif right now. What I wouldnt give to get all 3 of those steppings.

well I've sold all but the 0608 and my buddy's gonna kill me if I get a dud this time round, hehe :D , but I'm good on my chip priming at 3.1 topless, 1.525
:cool:

dang why buy so many im sure if u bought a 170 u wont get a gay 0607 dud and it should be the same price if u bought a couple cpus and sold them for a loss.
not trying to be offensive just wondering.

any way how have the 170's been doing?

tvdang7 said:
dang why buy so many im sure if u bought a 170 u wont get a gay 0607 dud and it should be the same price if u bought a couple cpus and sold them for a loss.
not trying to be offensive just wondering.

any way how have the 170's been doing?
the 0543TPMW I bought was 170, was still a dud.

OverclockingGuru said:
Haha, fine Ill buy until I hit 3200mhz stable :cool:
no offense meant I'm just not too interested in selling it unless the price was highly inflated

amd ati FO SHO said:
now thats a good deal. looking for a 170? ;)
No, I cant afford that, I sold my 170 to save money.

Here these guys are getting lucky time after time after time and they have to squeeze every last $ out of their luck. I'd be happy just to break even with all the luck I dont get. I have never received one decent stepping when Ive tried my luck. These guys get like 5 of em and wont accpet less than $125 more then they paid :rolleyes:

That's really NOT a good deal, he still wouldn't be able to buy a 170 without breaking even and IMO, no current 170's are gonna be better than his chip.

Good to see you hit 3.1! The IHS on mine is coming off soon, hope I can get a good mount, never did with my 0550

repoman0 said:
That's really NOT a good deal, he still wouldn't be able to buy a 170 without breaking even and IMO, no current 170's are gonna be better than his chip.

Good to see you hit 3.1! The IHS on mine is coming off soon, hope I can get a good mount, never did with my 0550
I havn't decided to pull the ihs off this new one or not but if it does 2.8+ on stock vcore, you can be pretty sure its coming off

just received my 2nd 165 (ordered on tuesday evening) and it is again a 0610DPMW. now, i have 2 0610DPMWs with me (my earlier one does ~2.85Ghz @ 1.40v actual)

lets see how this one does...will try this chip later in the weekend.

gssethi said:
just received my 2nd 165 (ordered on tuesday evening) and it is again a 0610DPMW. now, i have 2 0610DPMWs with me (my earlier one does ~2.85Ghz @ 1.40v actual)

lets see how this one does...will try this chip later in the weekend.

sounds good, hope it OC's well. I plan to order a 165 on Sunday/Monday. Fingers crossed for getting a good stepping.

I picked up 2 opteron 165s from Monarch... first one I ordered on april 6th second on april 12th.

I have recived both now... the first one is a CCB1E 0608 MPMW, the second is a CCB1E 0606 VPMW.

I think I lucked out as I have not heard of anyone else picking up a 0606 form monarch yet.

Saffyre said:
I picked up 2 opteron 165s from Monarch... first one I ordered on april 6th second on april 12th.

I have recived both now... the first one is a CCB1E 0608 MPMW, the second is a CCB1E 0606 VPMW.

I think I lucked out as I have not heard of anyone else picking up a 0606 form monarch yet.
my first chip from monarch was a 0606vpmw did ok 2.8 stock vcore but didn't like voltage at all

Same here.. probably go straight to ebay if it's good because I don't feel like unmounting a naked chip.

I just bit the bullet and ordered an OEM 165 from monarch. What are the chances these 0607s will be cleared out by the time mine gets shipped?

lol

Is the 165 deal still in effect?
Because i follow that link to checkout and it shows 337.67 for the CPU, what gives?
Do you have to have an account to get the deal, because I was just trying to checkout without an account?

JRT said:
Is the 165 deal still in effect?
Because i follow that link to checkout and it shows 337.67 for the CPU, what gives?
Do you have to have an account to get the deal, because I was just trying to checkout without an account?

At the very end of checkout there is a spot to put your coupon code in, just keep going through the process until you get to it. The links in the post don't automatically apply the coupon codes, they are just links to the products.

Well.....Folks it's established. the CCBWE 0607 is in the way of simpsons comic guy. "WORST STEPPING EVAAAR".

Would not boot at 290x9 at 1.47V

tried priming 295x9 (2655) at WHOPING 1.54 but Core 0 failed

I have never bought from Monarch are they any good?
Why does all of there products say usually ships in 2-3 or 4-6 days, do they not keep any product in their warehouse?
And reading their replacement warranty service seems a bit fishy to me.
If I get a flakey or DOA product I damn sure don't want to have to send it back to the manufacture, I just want a quick turn around RMA from the place I bought it.

So what is the word from you guys on their customer service, do they ship fast, do they make the customer happy with RMA's like Newegg does?

JRT said:
I have never bought from Monarch are they any good?
Why does all of there products say usually ships in 2-3 or 4-6 days, do they not keep any product in their warehouse?
And reading their replacement warranty service seems a bit fishy to me.
If I get a flakey or DOA product I damn sure don't want to have to send it back to the manufacture, I just want a quick turn around RMA from the place I bought it.

So what is the word from you guys on their customer service, do they ship fast, do they make the customer happy with RMA's like Newegg does?

Monarch is your friend... they rock.

KarateBob said:
so nobody has ordered an opty 146 lately? c'mon guys, I wanna know what to expect.
if u call spring break recent 2.82 on stock voltages and on air.

i just got the 165 opteron and my stepping is ccbbe 0610dpmw. Is this a good stepping? what kinda mobo would work well with the processor?

Back