AMD X2, P4, MB, RAM, ipod nano, Powerbook, xbox 360+psp games,psp, REV disks + more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! Everything has been shipped out all pms have been responded to... all prices have been lowered! All offers considered!

Bump! Im back in town from cali and i need all this stuff to sell!
so make me some offers!
Thanks!

man you got cool stuff, got your pm, im going to look through it some more but i reaaaally like that Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel. ill get back to ya later tonight. bump for you.

yeah let me know if your deal falls thru and ill get this stuff ready to ship for you. So please everyone make me offers and help my quad core fund! :D
Thanks!

Bump for QuarkXpress... I never thought I'd see that on this forum... I think I'm still using version 3.3 (or maybe 4.0)

Bump for QuarkXpress... I never thought I'd see that on this forum... I think I'm still using version 3.3 (or maybe 4.0)

yeah its an extra copy i have since i use to run 2 machines now i only run 1. :)
Since your running uber classic you should upgrade! i can help you make the transition if you want . Just PM or AIM me ive been on macs since the 80's and can program for all the OS's. I can do things with macs noone ever thought you could!

So yeah if you need help on the MAC let me know.
until then buy my stuff :D

bump im going to be making a new post very soon so this one will be closed very soon!

bump please buy my stuff! I really need a new case and a quad core :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back