AMD X3 435 vs Athlon II 630

Dallows

Supreme [H]ardness
Upgrading cpu for girlfriend. Basically plays WoW, raids, etc. The 630 or 635 is like $30 more than the 435 or 440. So I'm trying to figure out, for basically the same gaming performance, if the extra $30 is going to be worth it. Thoughts? I did a quick search through the threads but there wasn't anything that specific. I'm sure the 630 would be a better overall chip, but with pretty limited usage I'd rather get what fits her needs. Thanks. Oh, rest of the system is basically my sig.

Upgrading cpu for girlfriend. Basically plays WoW, raids, etc. The 630 or 635 is like $30 more than the 435 or 440. So I'm trying to figure out, for basically the same gaming performance, if the extra $30 is going to be worth it. Thoughts? I did a quick search through the threads but there wasn't anything that specific. I'm sure the 630 would be a better overall chip, but with pretty limited usage I'd rather get what fits her needs. Thanks. Oh, rest of the system is basically my sig.

I think the 435/440 should be fine. With that being said, go for the QC. $30 is not even a sushi dinner for 2 at a cheap restaurant here in Chicago.....

lol. I think I'll go with the 630 anyway. I had no intentions of trying to unlock 4 cores with another cpu anyway (mobo doesn't support it).

Back