Announcement - [H]orde Rewards Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pocatello said:
Ya, me too.

the other boards are not as friendly. Or helpful. Or caring, dammit!

Genmay certainly isn't any of those things, but at times, it is more fun :). Good for postcount++

Wow, I kinda unlocked the flood gates eh?

I really think what this forum needs is a good :-/ smiley. It makes me think of Charlie Brown.

Aaand... citizen thread lock! Nobody post after this!

Does the PS3 F@H counts? :D Well anyways Im going to leave my ps3 folding 24x7, dont really use my ps3 much beat cod3 already but will start playing once graw 2 comes out for it.

Does the PS3 F@H counts? :D Well anyways Im going to leave my ps3 folding 24x7, dont really use my ps3 much beat cod3 already but will start playing once graw 2 comes out for it.
As far as I know, Stanford is not differentiating between points awarded to different clients.

Short answer: Yes. ;)

Shouldn't be too much longer before i can claim the lifetime subscription :) :)

I've been contributing to team [H] for a few years off and on, and now that I'm the Network Admin for a medium size company, I've got some more resources to add to the fray, in the form of about 30x 3GHz P4 desktops that do nothing but run MS Office. :) how about another hundred GHz for the [H]orde!? mwa ha ha :p

I've been contributing to team [H] for a few years off and on, and now that I'm the Network Admin for a medium size company, I've got some more resources to add to the fray, in the form of about 30x 3GHz P4 desktops that do nothing but run MS Office. :) how about another hundred GHz for the [H]orde!? mwa ha ha :p
Sure, every little (or big) bit helps. We just passed Google, so we'll see if we can catch Default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back