Another Intel Core i7 920 thread

whats up guys
my thread is pretty simple.
Im purchasing the Intel Core i7 920 with my new rig. Cooling my computer is my ultimate task, and I really dont want to do any sort of water cooling. So im wondering, what heatsink have you guys found to work well with your CPU? I searched thrrough most of the other threads, couldnt find any real definate answers on this. thanks in advance

it would seem that the best air cooler rigth now is the thermaltake TRUE. though the Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 looks to be quite nice as well and is supposed to be really quite. thats what i ordered so i can give you my impressions in a couple of days. basically if you want ultimate performance go with the TRUE. and if you want the next best cooler but totally silent as well go with the noctua.

just my two cents and i will tell you more when i get mine.

Shaden79

wow thats pretty decent it seems too. JI looked online for the thermaltake TRUE, but even on thier website I didnt have much luck. I found one website that did have it, but it seemed a lil sketchy. Any thoughts

I'm sure you guys are talking about the THERMALRIGHT TRUE, right - and not the Thermaltake TRUE???

Back