Another request: corporate logo.

JackieO

Gawd
Hey Guys - I am trying to create a new corporate logo for my small business, I basically have the idea however I do not have the talent to do the design and am unfamilar with local desginers (plus I'm familar with [H]) so I thought I'd post here. No, I do not expect anyone to work for free.

Basically what I am looking for would be my business name embossed in the circular upper portion of an old 50's style gas pump. The business is autmotive detailing and the name is "GTA In Detail" (GTA = Greater Toronto Area). Website is gtaindetail.com. I am fine with the actual object (ie, the gas pump with the logo built in) or a pop art/cartoon style version. The actual logo itself would be the circular portion, on cards/postcards I'd use the top part of the gas pump with the circular part attached (as it would be) with the logo built in.

I hope that makes sense, if anyone wants to take a shot at it let me know, PM me, e-mail me, etc...

Here is an example of the kind of gas pump I'm after:

http://gtaindetail.com/fp/gas.jpg

Color isn't important, though the old rusty red that they mostly come in would probably be best. A head on version would of course be best for the cards/website etc... You probably get the idea.

Cheers.

Back