Antec 1200 ?'s

wxkid23

Limp Gawd
Im all set on buying this case but am concerned about the depth for my GTX260 and future cards...

I know my GTX 260 will fit but for anyone with this case and a 260 or 280 how much space in inches does it leave for future cards that may be longer? I would really like to keep this case for a while.

Is the manual decent? This will be my first total build with a case and hopefully it's not too difficult to work with.

It's either this or the Jupiter G from Apevia but im hearing bad things about them.

I don't know?

I was shocked at the difference between my 2 year old 7900gtx and my new 260. Im not even using my 260 right now because it won't fit into my current lian-li case. They are so long now but I have no idea if they have plans to make them longer.

I have this case and it was a breeze to install, the manual was better then most. I have a 8800gts 512 and I think its the same length of yours. There is still tons of room...

There is more than enough space for all your future needs in regards to video cards

Yea I just bought Okie's Twelve Hundred and its a beast of a case! My 4850s still have a good 2-3 inches before they touch the HDD cages. The build quality on this case is amazing and everything fits perfectly and looks great. I'm sure its much better then the Apevia case. Oh and thanks again Ockie!

I have this case and it easily fits the longest cards like 4870x2. Some parts of the manual are garbage. Like the mounting system for a floppy enclosure. But all and all pretty decent. I love this case so much room and so many fans. Also its taller than most so you should have no problem with large HSF.

Even if some uber gtx280x6 came out at some gigantic length. The card could extend into and empty HD bay no prob.

I went ahead and ordered the 1200 today. It seems to get great reviews from everyone and I figure if in the future it doesn't hold the cards I can always sell it sense it's such a popular case. Thanks!!

The 1200 is up and running!!! :D

It was a pleasure to work with and houses my GTX260 just fine with room to spare. Very good cooling in this case and it's not bad looking to boot.

::cool::cool::cool:

I have a single GTX 260 and a 1200. The card fits easily, and gets direct cooling from the front intake fan and the optional side fan, my card idles around 39c with 50% fanspeed.

Back