Antec 200

Shadowssong

[H]ard|Gawd
Seems to be the little brother of the 300.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129070

Anyone have one yet?

Hotswap HD, 2x120mm option front with filter. Big opening for easy replacement of the cpu cooler.
Not much for cable management but there is a big space beside the HD rack like in the 300 to store extra cables.

Honestly if it had a space to place the PSU fan down with a filter and slightly more room behind the mobo tray and some holes for cable management it would be completely win in my book. Would sell my 900 for that in a second.

Looks good for budget builds.

Last edited:
I think there is a niche for it... but the reason I like Antec is the cases dont look like Transformer robots. Even the 900 and 1200 with their bright blue led's look more professional than this case. I wouldn't be surprised to see this as a cheap modder case for the younger crowd though.

I think there is a niche for it... but the reason I like Antec is the cases dont look like Transformer robots. Even the 900 and 1200 with their bright blue led's look more professional than this case. I wouldn't be surprised to see this as a cheap modder case for the younger crowd though.

i needed a new case last week and nearly puked after looking through the pages of cases that looked like Power Rangers. finally picked up a Antec Sonata III w/Earthwatt 500 for a hundred. love the case. simple, black and a nice PSU.

Back