Antec Gallery Post Here!

I like ribbons much better than rounded cables now. You can hide them really well, and just paint them to match your case's inside so you won't see them at all. You can also splice them yourself, if you want it shorter, or shorter distance between the device connectors.

iddqd said:
I like ribbons much better than rounded cables now. You can hide them really well, and just paint them to match your case's inside so you won't see them at all. You can also splice them yourself, if you want it shorter, or shorter distance between the device connectors.

QFT. IDE origami FTW. :cool:

Here is one of my old Antec/Chieftec cases. Only have one of the internals but it looks just the same as the others.

comp0ex.jpg

Heres my antec. Antec Super LanBoy, AsRock939Dual, Opty 144, 1GB Corsair XMS, Ati X850XT Agp, SB Audigy 2, Antec SmartPower 500w, 1 WD 140gb 1 Seagate 140GB, BenQ DVDR

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

bought this P150 last weekend. an amazing case, sorry to say i've out grown modding them, but i'm sure you could do some nice stuff to this.
edit: pics lost

that looks like a sweet cut on the letters. Got any day light pictures. Also did u cut it or was it doen by a machine ( waterjet)

Nope, everything is done with a dremel ;)
Took a while, but the result is :cool:
Not yet, wil be making them soon.

I really like the P150, and I like Star Wars a lot so......
The text is Aurabesh,tt. The side vents on the bezel were painted with black Fusion
IMG_4814.JPG

IMG_4811.JPG

14819.JPG

LanPirate1 said:
I really like the P150, and I like Star Wars a lot so......
The text is Aurabesh,tt. The side vents on the bezel were painted with black Fusion
looks nice man, can we get sum internal shots? :p

sahhh wheaaaat! I like the test on the side...but what the hell laguage is that? Or better yet where did you come accross the language. I know you stated the name of the language but I don't recognize the title.

The window side says "LANPIRATE.COM 2006" Lanpirate.com is my clan's website. The text below the card reader on the front says "BATTLEFRONT". I found a websire where some guy spent years looking at the SW movies, and creating tt fonts for most of the species. You d/l the font you want, and add in the tt font. Then just type what you want. You should see the EWOK language, man has this guy got some time on his hands. I took the font to a sign shop and had it made into a decal.

Yay, I can join the Antec club. :p

compbeforeandafter.jpg

Spent some time redoing the cables. I'm proud. ~_~

Im still working on mine, I had taken an old blue antec\raidmax\chieftec case that was originally blue, then spray painted 10 colors, to white (after ALOT of wet sanding and misc work). It also has a real glass window (none of that scratchy plexiglass crap!). I also bought a replacement front of a different style. Since these pics, Ive mounted 80mms in front of the case (but behind the grill). Soon to come will be an led power supply and a 64 bit system, so its going to get better, but here is the WIP

oldcase.jpg

Somebody want to volunteer to clean cables? :D This is my old system 1240sx, the cabling is hideous and I have fans everywhere I could fit one. I'm guessing it accumulated about a third of the worlds overall dust in its lifetime. Too bad I never put all the room to watercooling, I should have in retrospect! Next project I guess :D

Anyone have some really awesome wire management for the super lanboy without water cooling? i find it really tough to do some wire management on this case. I see a lot of watercooling and its acceptable because it looks so cool but I really want to be able to hide all of the wires and so far its...tough.

Jumped on the recent crapusa sale for my third lanboy ive owned :eek:
This one is just for an HTPC.
htpc2.jpg

htpc1.jpg

htpc3.jpg

i guess i'll post mine again since i updated some internals. new zalman HSF and 1GB PC3200 Kingston HyperX (from 512MB kingston value)

kcomp061.jpg

kcomp062.jpg

kcomp063.jpg

Pretty interesting way of setting up the HDDs. Doesn't look like you have any room for the extra small storage unit?

Z(+)DIAC said:
Pretty interesting way of setting up the HDDs. Doesn't look like you have any room for the extra small storage unit?
Ya they fit great. I need the room for some future plans ;)

I just need to zip tie a bit tighter and I will be able to slide the drawer back in.
But Ill do that when the fan controller get here.

Just a before and after shot of my P180...
It's pretty difficult to get a good result with cables in this case so I'm rather proud :p

Before
For.jpg

After
Efter.jpg

some more P160w support here. still needs some work, but i'm on my way! (if the pics are too big, i'll resize -- just let me know!)

this is from a couple days after i first built it (i've changed it some as you can see in the later pics):

p160w02.jpg

p160w03.jpg

guts01.jpg

guts03.jpg

Here's some updated pics of my setup... I got some new goodies, so decided to take new pics :) Enjoy, and lemme know what you think!

990e7ddb.jpg

b92729fd.jpg

f84fb83e.jpg

e60d95e0.jpg

ddb0fe61.jpg

53915fdc.jpg

a2a3cd79.jpg

e654b2a7.jpg

fa577123.jpg

Here's the mobo before install, it gives an idea how big that cooler is...it's a Scythe "Ninja"
Scythe.jpg

Here's the mobo and HDD's installed
916c1721.jpg

This look familiar...maybe like the Star Wars theme on page 4? Same guy did it...I got him to cut the window for me...Much like him, I really like the P150, beautiful case...
0483609e.jpg

Crappy close up of the side window
window.jpg

Specs in sig...
a special thanks to Lanpirate of Lanpirate.com

Back