Antec Gallery Post Here!

My latest up to date rig in my P180. Specs are in my sig. Figured I would just put updated shots here as I have a new mobo, and a bunch of new hardware. I just put the eVGA board in yesterday and I still have to swap in the black SATA cables

I want to get some time to do some cable management but swapping out hardware and what not for reviews makes it a bit hard to do cable management.

Ive gotta figure out a better way to wire that expansion slot fan, and the middle hard drive cage fans as the excess fan cables there look like crap running along the bottom above the psu chamber.

Anyhow here it is.

moboshotie1.jpg

casefullbm4.jpg

desksetupor8.jpg

deskpc2.jpg

My Antec 900 :D

It was really hard to get that many wires through that lil space.

I like you...you like me? :p

Night Time :cool:

Changed the lights. Added some HDD enclosures since I'm always playing around with them. That's about it.

dsc00060cd2.jpg

dsc00047fio1.jpg

dsc00049ab6.jpg

Antec tri speed-identical to the blue ones i removed. Alot of my stuff illuminates green so this made sense. I saw your as well not too long ago...;)

Alright Antec guys, I need some help with mine:

Modded P180 (removed the lower middle divider, fan grilles). Now when I put everything in there, it doesn't post, it gives off one long, two short. That means video card problem. Which isn't the case, since when I gut everything, it all works.

Specs:
P180
Asus A8N-SLI w/ Zalman NBF47J
Opteron 146 w/ Scythe Infinity
7800GT w/ Thermalright HR-03 (upper slot)
Sunbeam NUUO 550
2 Seagate 160's
1 Maxtor 300gb

Alright Antec guys, I need some help with mine:

Modded P180 (removed the lower middle divider, fan grilles). Now when I put everything in there, it doesn't post, it gives off one long, two short. That means video card problem. Which isn't the case, since when I gut everything, it all works.

what dose a posting issue have to do with a antec case?

Here is a kick ass link to the General Hardware section

Here is a couple of shoot I took after I modified my Antec clone case. I installed a side and top window, and added some lighting. The pictures mainly show off the lighting.

amdxp_full_02.jpg

amdxp_full_03.jpg

amdxp_full_07.jpg

amdxp_full_04.jpg

-ty1er

hey, if it's a clone, its not an ANTEC!!! This thread is an ANTEC Gallery.

on the flip side, nice lighting :D

I'll post pics tomorrow...

I got a nice P180 case with some stuff in it...

hardocpsig.jpg

More to come...

hey, if it's a clone, its not an ANTEC!!! This thread is an ANTEC Gallery.

on the flip side, nice lighting :D

Oh mines not a clone by any means, its all Antec, when I had it painted my friend said it was allot more sturdy than it looked... I knew this allready since I've been messing with it forever and it weights like 15 lbs. by it self, empty, nothing in it. Thats allmost more than my mountain bike... When I bought it from the local PC shack here in Omaha I'm pretty sure it said "Antec" on the box. However finding that "box" is easier said than done and I did get extra 5"1/4' drive bay clips from them when I thought I lost 'em. I did get a blue CC to throw in there and it looks awesome, I'll post when I can take a better pic...

One the other hand great lighting, I need to take some more pics of my rig. Are you using a tripod for your shots?

Happy Amature Night
-d.!

Well, I have an Antec P180B, but really the only mod I've done is replace the default front ports extender with one that has 4x USB and Intel HD audio headphone jacks.

My more recent mod is my NSK2400 media computer... I wanted it to blend in with my Harman-Kardon AVR245 better. The tray can be opened by just pressing on the acrylic over the button. :) I plan on adding a VFD later, but I'm not sure which one to get yet.
AntecMod.jpg

You shoulda put a Blue LCD screen behind that grey/black tinted plexi. Then it REALLY would have matched XD.

Still waiting on those mid-range DX10 cards but here's my WIP:

IMG_1845Medium.jpg

IMG_1846Medium.jpg

IMG_1851Medium.jpg

Excellent PSU choice there Danny, from looking at your cabling id say a round IDE cable would do your case some justice :D

Hmm didn't think about that. I was just gonna buy an SATA DVD-Burner to get rid of that IDE cable. Thanks for the suggestion SureShot.

Here's my Antec 900 Gaming Case, Pardon the hang dry sweater. laundry day LOL. This case is A+ but one flaw is the entire back is closed off, so it was a real pain to hide/cable manage the wires.

front.jpg

side.jpg

upper.jpg

bottom.jpg

Finally upgraded my computer a few months ago. :)

Right after assembly, Dec 27th 2005:

newcompy.jpg

Now old and busted (but trusty!):

oldbusted.jpg

(Dust, anyone?)

AMD Athlon XP 3000+, Abit KV7, 768 MB RAM, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro all housed in an old version of the Solution Series' SLK1650.

Retired to make way for my new hotness:

newhotness2.jpg

newhotness.jpg

(Check out dat azz :p)

newhotness3.jpg

(Ignore the noob's attempt at cable management, despite the improvement over the prior case. ;P)

Intel C2D e6400 @ 2.6 Ghz, abit FP-IN9 SLI, Kingston ValuRAM 1GB DDR2 6400, BFG GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB. I actually had my heart set on the P180B originally, but the 900 came with a free Antec Phantom PSU. My heart tends to listen to my wallet, which I'm glad because it's a neat little case. So much more quiet than my previous :)

[Retaliation];1030936019 said:
yeh..the nerve of you to show some responsibility....getting old my ass...its called a budget...some of us have one...some of us dont

hence getting old... when you get old, you get other priorities, hence needing a budget.

your getting old

[Retaliation];1030936019 said:
yeh..the nerve of you to show some responsibility....getting old my ass...its called a budget...some of us have one...some of us dont

[Retaliation] is correct, it was for budget reasons. (But not because I'm old! >:O )This was the first year in 5 that I received any money back from the Fed, so I wanted to splurge by buying a Gateway FPD2485W LCD to replace my ViewSonic VX2025wm. Went to three brick and mortars to find they were all sold out, and decided instead that I'd replace my aging computer with one that could actually allow me to play my games in it's native resolution.

Obviously a computer would be more so I had to make some sacrifices and shop frugally. (Don't ask why I went with the BFG 8800 when the eVGA is cheaper. Brand loyalty is a funny thing. :p)

JinxCA: where did you get that huge c2d sticker on the front?

It's a refrigerator magnet. My Fry's has them all over their computer department for advertising. This particular one was liberated. :D

damn...i ain't gonna drive all the way to LA to liberate one lol. oh well.

Antec Nine Hundred
Antec Trio 550W
EVGA 8800GTS 320MB
AMD 4400+ 939 X2
ASUS A8N SLI
2GB Corsair pro pc3200 184pin (512MB x 4)
2x Sony DVD burners
320 GB media/Vista Drive Seagate Sata II
80 GB gaming/XP/Whatever doesnt work on Vista. Seagate Sata II

The power switches i installed are for me to decide which operating system i want to boot to but simply cutting power to the hard drive/OS that i decide NOT to boot to. Sata drives are hot-swappable, so if im in Xp i can turn on the media/Vista drive for whatever i may need off the drive.

1000522um5.jpg

1000429yq8.jpg

1000431ct1.jpg

1000444vj1.jpg

1000472hi9.jpg

1000443cx9.jpg

1000481bc3.jpg

1000467pj1.jpg

10005081sf2.jpg

1000512hw7.jpg

1000514by1.jpg

OK ok...i need to work on a desk...wire management etc...So in the meantime i just keep the lights off :cool:

1000471tg4.jpg

After seeing that ^ rig, i said screw my bad wire management and my fat ass Tygon tubing, i'm posting my rig. Good to be in the Antec club :D

I know I know it's a mess...

My loop is kinda complicated...(D5>Black Ice GT Stealth 240>TDX>MAZE4 (chipset)>Black Ice GT Stealth 120>MAZE4 (GPU)>DD Single 5 1/4" Bay Res.> and back to D5)

And it's pain in the ass to work with that fat ass Tygon tubing..... So i gave up on wire management after i saw the finished tubing.....

Here is my windowed p180b purchased from KustomPCs. Still got a crappy system in there but saved loads over many years (im only 17 yet! takes me a while to save up all on my own) and will be doing massive £1500 (thats ~3000 USD) upgrade after exams!

PC5.JPG

PC1.JPG

PC3.JPG

[Retaliation];1031072343 said:
man...what a shame...thats a VERY clean box...and you cant see any of it

you mean he needs a windows..?

IMO windows are way 2005! I don't think I will ever put one on a case again.

Back