Antec Neo HE X-QPack?

Jelic

Limp Gawd
Hey, I was wondering if an Antec Neo HE 500 would fit well into an X-Qpack or if it'd be too big? Anyone know? Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

Well.. I have the Neo 480, and it fits just fine. I don't see why that wouldn't fit.

Well I'm pretty sure the Neo HE is slightly bigger than the Neo Power, that's the only thing that really bothers me =( I'd just like to get some confirmation that it's alright from someone who actually has one. Anyone out there? ^_^

Once again, in about a week maybe 2, I am going to have my rig, I am getting a NeoHE 500, and a plextor 740a, I will let you guys know how it fits. Why doesn't someone with a qpack measure it.

PC-HAngover said:
Well.. I have the Neo 480, and it fits just fine. I don't see why that wouldn't fit.

I read somewhere that there are some issues with PSUs whose cables come out the wrong way and make it difficult to mount a dvd drive. But there isn't any real way to know beforehand unless someone has that particular combination in his/her box. I would venture to guess that PSUs whose cables come out the bottom should be fine.

Back