Antec, NZXT, or Thermaltake

WhiteGuardian

Limp Gawd
I'm just trying to decide which case to choose, and I was wondering which one of these would be the best choice for a non-OC pc.

Antec 900

NZXT Hush Black Mid-Tower Case

ThermalTake Shark VA7000

Thanks.

the case isn't going to make your computer faster, or even more quiet (that really depends on what components and cooling hardware you put in there).

what are the features YOU want, and which case has them?

personally, I don't care for the looks of any of them.

NZXT - looks silly, old fashioned internal layout. plenty of bay space though. only 2x120
Tt - looks even more silly. drive rails and side mounted 3.5" bays a plus, 120mm fan mounts are a plus. only 2x120
antec 900 - silliest looking of them all: the retarded big brother of the p18x series. plenty of fans included.

How about none of the above? Out of those three I would probably go with the 900, but I would much rather have a nicer budget case like a Coolermaster 590, 690 or one of the cheaper Lian-Li models.

well, I'm kinda going away from the conservative look of the Lian-Li cases and want something more aggressive, so when someone looks at it, they know it's a gaming PC. I guess I'm looking for other suggestions

I have used a ton of the 900's and they are terrific cases. Great cooling and quiet. Will hold anything and everything you could possibly want. I like the bottom mount PS. The things are strong enough to support your car. You don't drive a German troop carrier, WWII style I assume.

Back