Antec

Hey guys, well here is my new antec 900 series case. I just got theis comp, and i love it!
Internals include:
nvidia 8800GTX
Intel Quad Core
Ageia physX card

I got a bunch of other stuff in it, but don't really feel like typen it..lol

So here are some pics, give me some suggestions guys how i can make it look better! I am already planning on spray painting the disk drive black.

steve003.jpg

steve002.jpg

Start with the wires! It looks hideous as is.
I know it takes a lot to get the wires looking good, but take your time and do it right. It took me about 2 hours and loads of zipties to get mine out of view.

yer man hide the cathodes and sum cable mangment and it will look sweet. what do u think of the 900 is it quiet?

yer man hide the cathodes and sum cable mangment and it will look sweet. what do u think of the 900 is it quiet?

It can be. With the stock fans, if I have them turned up to high, I have to turn up my pc speakers.. its beyond loud. With them on low, its whisper quiet. So far, I love mine.

ya it looks nasty with all those wires, so clean umm up, take some tips from the rate my cables thread. and then take out your tempature thing, its ugly, get a new one, maybe a digital one! and a new black sata dvd burner, will not only look better, but will be better on cable managment too

Love the cold cathodes, show that wiring job off! :D

Once you get the disk drive painted and the cables all neat I'd say you'll be good to go. Once you get that airflow unhindered you can give your Quad a good overclock and make use of that Commando. :p

It looks as if a bowl of spaghetti bolognese was dumped in there.. do something about it. The insides of your precious rig shouldn't look that way. Take pride in your work, fool. :p

i almost bort one today but liked the gigabyte 3daurora more so got that lol

All I have to say is that this is an amazing case. Keeps my bro's 7600gs in the mid 30's idle, and the HDD's in the high 20's. What kind of temps are you seeing?

Back