Anti-Climax

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanilla_guerilla

Supreme [H]ardness
2624838565_02b0bd35d8.jpg

2624838125_b2032f8ac9.jpg

2625657850_4e4e7b2c25.jpg

day spo sta sen me 2 of dese. so day sez day be sending de ootair wun tomorry. so i sez "ye canna do dat ting to me" and day sez "o wot ye gonna do bout it , felly?" soze i gots to wait til tomorry foe de crossfahr.

lol

I translated-

they are suppose to send me 2 of these. They will send the 2nd one tomorrow. I said you cant do taht to me, they say what are you gonna do about it. So now i have to wait till tomorrow to crossfire.

I got one as well and I must say it's one of the ugliest box and hsf label designs yet... should of got the DIAMOND!

Why did you create this thread? Go to your mother and cry about that you can only get your second 4870 tomorrow... :rolleyes:

Saphire seriously needs to upgrade their marketing team.

Is that supposed to be a cross between Zoro and Lara Croft?

Good God! Sapphire...wtf!??! That has to be a new low for heatsink art. Absolutely zero creativity. At least Powercolor tried a tad.

Enjoy you're card, btw, OP.

lol

I translated-

they are suppose to send me 2 of these. They will send the 2nd one tomorrow. I said you cant do taht to me, they say what are you gonna do about it. So now i have to wait till tomorrow to crossfire.

Thank You :)

Good God! Sapphire...wtf!??! That has to be a new low for heatsink art. Absolutely zero creativity. At least Powercolor tried a tad.

Enjoy you're card, btw, OP.

Yeah seriously. My Thermalright V2 is gonna look alot better than that. I might even peel off the sticker if it isn't too much of a hassle.

And I was surprised that I could read the OP.

yo an delety dis tread o crapola, caus it like juvi idiocy and stuf. - huhyah

Watch me crank that soldier boy....

The card looks like a nice addition to any PC system.

I have no clue what you're talking about. I have already told the vendor that you want your 4870's replaced with some 2400 PROs.

All this thread did was make me laugh like an insane hyena. Epic win for the OP and the satirical replies from the rest.

yo dat der saffayere kad iz pertee ugleh rite, me i likes dose evga aht iz purty ya no, dose der evgas shood dew daamit kads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back