Anti malware for enterprise setting

Seelenlos

[H]ard|Gawd
Wanted some opinions from people who have used anti malware software in an enterprise setting. Specifically want something that has a management console. Does me little good if I can't get notified that a system is having problems.

Main campus IT is looking at sbNet with Spybot.

I personally was thinking about the enterprise version of Malwarebytes for the systems under my control. But that is just based off my experience with the free version and reviews.
I haven't been able find a lot of info on sbNet.

Anyone out there have some experience with these? Or others.

Thanks.

You are going to want something that is all inclusive, such as symantech endpoint or eset. They both have anti spyware modules in them.

Sophos antivirus include anti malware/spyware and PUA, it has a very good Enterprise console.

We already have SEP. Their malware detection and cleanup always seems to lag behind. We want something in addition to. I've seen plenty of people talk about malwarebytes working well in that regard.

We don't know a timeline, but have confirmed with our RMM vendor that SurfRight is working on a HitManPro management console.

Malware bytes is nice but they seem very expensive when i got a quote from them. almost $300 a year per workstation when they first came out with it.

Malware bytes is nice but they seem very expensive when i got a quote from them. almost $300 a year per workstation when they first came out with it.

Yep, we did the same thing earlier last year, the quoted pricing was obscene.

BUT...

Malwarebytes now has something new for enterprises and SMBs for IT support staff use.

Take a look at their remediation tool for IT.

https://www.malwarebytes.org/business/antimalware-rt/

The site license pricing is quite reasonable... you have to call them or e-mail to get a quote.

300 is crazy. Unofficial numbers we have gotten are 8.99 a user if you buy in the 5k-10k range for three years.

Back