AntiRush's FS/FT thread - many games, mini lcd monitor and more

antirush

Limp Gawd
P3 system parts added

Hello, I'm very new to these forums. I'm selling some things to help finance a new system build, as well as to clean out my closet.

Here's a few things right off. I know I'm new to these forums so on most items I will ship first to most anyone as long as I'm provided a little peace of mind. All prices are shipped. I'd prefer paypal but I can accept money orders. My paypal id is
antil2ush/a-t/hotmail.com. I also have a heatware account - antirush - although I have no feedback as of yet. Any buyers are more than welcome to help me out on that though :) . You can contact me at admin/a-t/lookingbackontomorrow.com and also through AIM - Agile Pig. If you want pictures more information or to discuss any of my items, PM or email me. At request, a potential buy can have a phone number where you can reach me. I'm flexible with many of the prices, so just ask. I will ship several different ways, I may have to charge a bit more if you would like a different shipping method though Well, I hope that puts people a little more at ease. I'm trying. Anyway, on to the items.

I would like to trade for:

Half Life 2
Far Cry
Any old computer parts/systems. It doesn't matter particularly how old, just give me a pm, it sure never hurts to ask.

I'd also like an ide cd burner - preferably 32x or above
A PC remote control - something like the ati remote wonder, but anything of that sort would do, preferable usb.
128 or 256 mb chips of PC 133 SDRAM

Stuff I may buy/partial trade:

A good overclocking Athlon XP board. Most likely an Nforce2 400.
A decent video card. Perhaps something along the lines of a 9600pro.
A 37 or 74gb raptor
Any large hardrives, especially anything around 250gb

Games: Unless otherwise noted, all games are shipped without manuals or retail packaging. CD keys are included for all games requiring them.

10$ - Purge
with everything that came in the box. Purge is an online FPS on the unreal engine based on the quake mod Future Vs. Fantasy. Quite fun.
10$ - Command and Conquer Renegade
5$ - Freedom Force
5$ - Silent Hunter II
5$ - Nascar Legends
5$ - Johnny Herberts Grand Prix World Champions
Old game, I can't gurantee it works with XP, but a good buy for someone with an older system
5$ - Oni
5$ - Need For Speed III Porche Unleashed
5$ - Rune
5$ - Serious Sam
5$ - FIFA 2001
Retail Jewel Case w/ manual
10$ - Star Wars Jedi Academy
Retail Case 2 cds
5$ - Quake 3 Arena
Retail Case
5$ - Quake 3 Team Arena Expansion
Retail Case
Pending
15$ Battlefield Vietnam
Retail Case 3 cd with manual

10$ - Omikron
Retail box with manual 4cd. This is a weird Adventure game. Soundtrack by David Bowie, so that alone makes it worth the play, right?
5$ - Heavy Metal FAKK II
5$ - Flanker 2.5
5$ - Myth 2: Soulblighter
10$ - Il 2 Sturmovik
10$ - Earth and Beyond
2 cd, never been installed
10$ The Last Express
3 cd. This is a great adventure game from the later 90's. PC gamer ranked it 90%
10$ - Dragon's Lair 3d
10$ - Neverwinter Nights
3 cds
5$ - Janes Fighter Anthology
2 cds in retail case. Fun old flight sim
Sold
:10$ - Asheron's Call
Original 1996 release with manual and map. Collectors item!

15$ - Dark Age of Camelot and Shrouded Isles
With manual, players guide, etc. This has been played, but shouldn't affect the creation of a new account
15$ - Ashes to Empire
Now this is a serious collectors item. Early 90's 3 DOS discs, VHS, 165 page manual. All in the original box. Even comes with the warranty form although I doubt Slash Games will honor it ;). 100% XP compatible
Pending sale5$ - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for Playstation

I have two Windows 98 Second Edition discs, both "for computers without windows" . I will sell these for 15$ each.

PC Related Hardware:

Sold
Now 80$ Shipped
5 Inch mobile tv lcd monitor. I bought this to install in my case but never got around to it. It comes with a breakout box that has 2 video in and one passthrough RCA ports. The connector to the breakout box has one side of it's plastic cover removed but still works perfectly. I will include an adapter I made to run it off of a molex plug. I would like 100$ shipped for this item, they go for 250 new. picture

Aureal Vortex Soundcard. This is a great budget soundcard. I will ship it in an anti static bag and include a cd with drivers. 10$
picture

Now 15$ shipped
Logitech Attack 3 USB Joystick. Very nice joystick, especially good for lefthanders (why I bought it, but I just don't use it enough. 20$
picture
Pending:
MSI USB pci breakout box. This has connections for 2 usb headers, as well as a 4 led system information display. 8$
picture

Now 8$ shipped
Gamejuice Xbox to TV adapter. Connects your xbox to a tv or other source through svideo or component. This is very high quality, with gold plated connectors. 10$picture

6 foor svideo cable. Normal extension cable. 6$picture

EE 160 watt powersupply. I don't know much about this, it does work, and would be perfect if you needed a powersupply to set up old components for a folding machine or server. 15$picture

New: Teal Gameboy color with Pokemon: The Trading card game. 20$

A P3 processor and mobo. I'm pretty sure it's a 650mhz, worked when it was pulled. It has agp 5 pci 2 usb 3 sdram slots. - 50$ shipped

1 stick of pc100 ram, it's single sided, and I"m not 100% sure but if I recall it's 64 megs. - 12$ shipped

An Nvidia TnT2 video card agp - 15$ shipped.

Thanks very much for looking. I may add more later. Oh, and I'm open to any interesting trades so go ahead and ask. Added gameboy color

that MSI usb breakout box is called a d-bracket for the record.....free bump4u

10$ - Asheron's Call
Original 1996 release with manual and map. Collectors item!, btw it was released in nov of 99 :) you got your self an AC junky here :p sold sending PM

Well, I've sold a few items and now I've got some positive heat feedback. My username is Antirush if you want to check that out. I've got some more stuff I'll be putting up here shortly, as well as some wtb perhaps.

Back