Any dell deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorkyBubs

Limp Gawd
Looking to buy a laptop any 10% off deals or anything of that sort? Thanks!

Here's one:

Inspiron 640m
Intel Core Duo T2050
14.1" Widescreen XGA+ w/TrueLife
1GB DDR2
802.11g
80GB HDD
8X DVD+-RW

$649.00
E-VALUE Code: 09357-bnphf4j

"
The purpose of this forum is for people to share hot deals that they find with others. It is not a personal shopper. It is not for you to come here and ask for a good deal and make others do the legwork for you. Therefore we ask that you stop posting “request” threads. All such threads will be locked from this point forward."

Yeah, read the rules. :rolleyes:

I've been looking too
need a cheap machine for my sister and her kids.

I peiced together a budget machine, but yet one that I would feel good putting out and I had around $450 in it through NewEgg
I may still do it, but prefered getting a budget Dell and throw more memory in it... possibly a DVD burner as well...

be sure to watch the dell outlet, good deals come up there a lot. I am lazy to get on there so I don't ever catch anything that says buy me. I did have one the other day, but some fucker got it in his cart before I did :(

I've been looking too

I peiced together a budget machine, but yet one that I would feel good putting out and I had around $450 in it through NewEgg
I may still do it, but prefered getting a budget Dell and throw more memory in it... possibly a DVD burner as well...

be sure to watch the dell outlet, good deals come up there a lot. I am lazy to get on there so I don't ever catch anything that says buy me. I did have one the other day, but some fucker got it in his cart before I did :(

Here's a Dimension C521 for $499.99 with a 19" E197FP
http://configure.us.dell.com/dellst...=bdph1aj&~srd=true&sk=09357-bdph1aj&scat=prod

Or a Dimension E521 for $569.00 with the same monitor
http://configure.us.dell.com/dellst...=bdph5bj&~srd=true&sk=09357-bdph5bj&scat=prod

Both systems are SATA only. Keep that in mind if you purchase a DVD+-RW for either...

I've been looking too

I was building some for a cyber cafe and i put together an AMD 3200+ for $300 it came out to be.

If anyone has a 15% off Electronic & Accessories code they are not going to use, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. PM me!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back