Any good 22" monitor with 1920 x 1200 native resolution?

EarthBrain

Limp Gawd
Any good 22" monitor with 1920 x 1200 native resolution? If it exist in the USA or online in the USA, where can I buy it?

From Engadget, Buffalo just released a 22" with 1920x1200 resolution. Price is alleged to be $390.

I haven't played games on it, but I am using it daily and it is absolutely amazing. I love the "small" dot pitch. The blacks are as black as they get and the colors are great

Less space wasted, smaller screen allows sitting closer, sharper image etc.

Also, I would avoid the 22" Lenovo L220x since it's a PVA (= inputlag).

I can afford the 24" monitor and would love to get one but unfornately my computer desk has vertical compartments that only allow me to place a 22" monitor in it. I could replace the desk but I decided not to do it since it fit perfectly in the corner of my room.

Surely what monitor you can place in a vertical compartment is more a factor of monitor height?

Surely what monitor you can place in a vertical compartment is more a factor of monitor height?

The desk has plenty of height room so there is not a problem there. The problem is limited space in the length from left to right.

It is amazing that you rarely see a 22" monitor with 1920 x 1200 native resolution.

I have a Dell Precision M70 laptop that has a 15.4 inch screen and it has 1920 x 1200 native resolution.

Surely a 22" size would be good enough for 1920 x 1200 resolution.

You have to keep in mind that laptops use 6 bit panels and are limited to 262,000 colors (w/o dithering) compared to desktop 8 bit panels which have 16,777,216 colors. That likely results in high pixel density laptop panels being easier to make.

You have to keep in mind that laptops use 6 bit panels and are limited to 262,000 colors (w/o dithering) compared to desktop 8 bit panels which have 16,777,216 colors. That likely results in high pixel density laptop panels being easier to make.

I did not know that. Learning something new everyday.

I find font/icon sizes almost unbearably small on my 24" monitor at 1920*1200... I had to increase the font/icon DPI in Windows and use the zoom functionality.

I couldn't imagine trying to do the same on a 22 inch monitor.

Back