Any good deals on Gaming Mice

Spending a few bucks more and step up to the G5. I have both and definitely prefer the G5.

ooh, woot.com just had Razer Diamondback 3G for $30 shipped yesterday... I was going to post it in [H]otdeals, but for some reason the admins extended the 50 post minimum to that section... dumb.

I would watch the [H]otdeals section though, or like whoodie said, check E-bay.

I love my Razer DeathAdder, if you want to go wireless my Logitech G7 was very close and has the sensitivity adjust however you do lose a button for your thumb which made me switch.

Nice mouse.. I agree though that a few dollars more for the G5 is an even better deal.. I've always preferred Logitech's mice over any other manufacturer.. Heck.. My wife is using an old Logi mouse I bought about 4-5 years ago, and it works flawlessly.. Heheh..

I skipped the G5, went to the G7 and G9. I liked the Wirelessness of the G7, moved to the G9 felt much better than the G5. Put shortly try out the G9.

Many people have complained about the shape of the G9, saying that it is just to weird. I would go for the G5 (owning one myself).

I've seen it pop up in alot of stores, the Creative something or other, normally $50, $10 after a $40 MIR. might take a look around for that.

Back