Any idea who sells these ?

RichardParry

Supreme [H]ardness
I have a spare Gigabyte Micro ATX motherboard (and AMD CPU), which were purchased for installation in an IOMEGA 1U NAS chassis, but unfortunately the chassis only accepts Flex ATX motherboards, so I am looking at a home for the Micro ATX board.... I have searched for some nice Black cases, and found the following, which is god damn sexy !

http://www.gmc.co.kr/english/good_e_f11.htm

Has anyone any idea where I could purchase this from? I am going to email them and ask who there resellers are....

Newegg was closing out on them so they don't sell them anymore.

I said try ahanix.com

i'm too busy to look now.

that site does have a couple of the cases that the manufaturer makes, but not the one I am looking for unfortunately....

Although I'm not a fan of front panel doors, that case does look sexy! Let me know if you do find out where to buy it--I'm interested in it too:D

Originally posted by TFR
Although I'm not a fan of front panel doors, that case does look sexy! Let me know if you do find out where to buy it--I'm interested in it too:D

yeah, I think its uber sexy too, I am very much into cases with door's tbh..... I like to cover up the drives, as I think it makes a cleaner presentation...

I am awaiting a reply back from the sale@ for those cases, but I welcome others on here to see if the can find the case anywhere else ;)

That is a nice case. I don't like doors either, but that door screams high quality. Notice how it has a inside "skin" to it instead of having just the one layer with the inside looking like crap. Does it also work laying down like a desktop. Might make a good HTPC case to fit in a stereo rack.

I would imagine it would also look cool as a desktop, but it looks better as a tower, since it resembles a PS2 for example......

i snagged one of these from newegg. wish i had more. I'm using it in desktop configuration for a "mini" HTPC until i get my main one going. one of the nice things is the power and reset buttons have the led lighted in a circular acrylic ring around them, a' la the lighted blue vandle switches that go for $20> .....I already modded the power on to blue:D

BTW, i have a gateway mobo and c533 in there, they don't do the case justice. I'd be willing to buy your mobo and chip, or trade for them. email in sig, but my computer is going down for a couple of days for upgrade into a new case and going H2O....

I wish I picked one up when Newegg had them. How's the build quality of the case? From the website, it looks like they put a lot of thought into it...

Originally posted by topcat989
i snagged one of these from newegg. wish i had more. I'm using it in desktop configuration for a "mini" HTPC until i get my main one going. one of the nice things is the power and reset buttons have the led lighted in a circular acrylic ring around them, a' la the lighted blue vandle switches that go for $20> .....I already modded the power on to blue:D

BTW, i have a gateway mobo and c533 in there, they don't do the case justice. I'd be willing to buy your mobo and chip, or trade for them. email in sig, but my computer is going down for a couple of days for upgrade into a new case and going H2O....

do you have any pics of the case in action ?

you just remined me how sad I am that I missed the chance to get that case... I got the x-21 case from newegg before they closed it out and its a great case, so I could only expect the same kind of quality in this one.

I am surprised they are not very popular, as the attention to detail and build quality of the case (from looking at the pics) seems to be excellent..... not some cheap and nasty case....

Back