Anyone else hear this?

OofC_S7v7N

Gawd
There is a rumor going around that with the release of the next generation of nvidias videocards that there will be a new motherboard chipset to come with it!?!?!

I really wish that was true cause im tired of the 7series already its like the 7series for there videocards they had the 7800 then to make more money they made it the 7900 i just wish they would give us a chipset that will last and and comes with all the new features.

Where did you hear that? I know they're pushing out the 8000 series for intel cpu's, but I haven't heard about any 800 series. I doubt that's coming anytime soon since the 700 is still pretty new.

Yeah i agree releasing another board would be pointless as the 700 series is still very new and they have all the support features neccesary to support the new cards.

it was just a hear say thing on the internet but there not making anymore nvidia chipsets for intel?

and they 700 series came out ahwile ago and they released the 500 series and a few months later they had the 600 series!

Where did you hear that? I know they're pushing out the 8000 series for intel cpu's, but I haven't heard about any 800 series. I doubt that's coming anytime soon since the 700 is still pretty new.
doesn't have to be a discrete chipset though - could be an IGP one?

Back