Anyone else playing Shadow Warrior?

LordBritish

2[H]4U
The new one, not the old one.

It's seems OK so far. Graphics seems a little out dated.
Trying to get used to the combat system.

I see they still got the fortune cookies in the game - LOL :D (no racist)

Just fired it up for the first time last night myself. Combat seems interesting so far and I'm liking the character customization. Actually makes it worth exploring the maps.

Played through it a while back, the combat is definitely fun considering the character customization and various attacks you can perform. Later in the game you'll get to pickup demon's heads, save those for the big guys.

If you're having any performance problems, consider not using the world reflections setting.

I recently finished this game. It was awesome. Slicing up enemies with the katana never got old, plus all the special attacks and character customization.

True the graphics are not spectacular but sharper than 360/ps3 games. Good humor and great storyline too!

I played it. It was a great shooter (even though I used the katana most of the time!) and had a surprisingly decent story. I loved the ending. Really good game.

So this game is on sale for $7.99 at GOG and the Steam reviews for it are "Overwhelmingly Positive." Is it worth it? I know most of you will probably say yes, but i've never played the original. Will I like it?

So this game is on sale for $7.99 at GOG and the Steam reviews for it are "Overwhelmingly Positive." Is it worth it? I know most of you will probably say yes, but i've never played the original. Will I like it?

You want some Lo Wang...

:D

I haven't played the new one. I played the original a little bit, and it was pretty fun.

You don't have to have played the first one to enjoy the remake. I think the gameplay mechanics of the new one surpass the old one in a lot of ways.

Im going to finally give this game a go. Ive had it in my library for a while now and like much of my backlog just havent had time to get around to checking it out. I was initially interested in the melee combat side of things, but was afraid it would be just some spam button mash more than anything.

Im going to finally give this game a go. Ive had it in my library for a while now and like much of my backlog just havent had time to get around to checking it out. I was initially interested in the melee combat side of things, but was afraid it would be just some spam button mash more than anything.

Shadow Warrior has easily the best FPS swordplay of any game in recent memory.

Shadow Warrior has easily the best FPS swordplay of any game in recent memory.

Not even close to good sword play. Chivalry holds that title

But it has probably the most satisfying swordplay out there plus the game is just plain awesome. The only negative comment I can say is that the story/humor ran thin after about 2/3 of the game.

I was in your situation of never having played the original and I loved the remake. I paid $10 but I would easily put it's value at $20-30. Best use of swords I have seen, great comedy, never crashed on me, decent graphics.

Back