Anyone else try out Condemned yet?

tesfaye

2[H]4U
I just downloaded (6minutes), installed and finished the demo. Pretty cool graphics, good controls and lots of violence. The gameplay was playable and enjoyable at 1920x1200 on my pc with everything turned up except for 2xFSAA, 8xAF and no soft shadows. The FPS freaks will want to dial the resolution down a couple of notches to ensure the smoothest possible gameplay. I heard good things from my friends that played this through on the xbox360 so I'll probably buy this one when it comes out. The sound is awesome though there is alot of profanity. Don't play this with the kids around!

where did you download it from? I am not going to wait 26 minutes only to download it at 20kbs from 3Dgamers. I could download the full game quicker...

peacetilence said:
where did you download it from? I am not going to wait 26 minutes only to download it at 20kbs from 3Dgamers. I could download the full game quicker...
fileshack is a good place. :D

Yeah, i have a cousin that got the 360 for christmas with all the games availibe at that time, pretty cool, but yeah, i played some of it, looked pretty cool, kinda felt like a CSI type of game, lote of mystery and puzzle solving as well as a TON of violence and gore, so yeah, i second the motion to not play around kids! This game is rated M for a reason!

I downloaded the demo from fileplanet. If you are a member it's REALLY fast. I think I'm going to play through the demo again tonight.

It was good...nothing superb...those crack heads are funny...fighting one another...that's something coo...

Back