Anyone got Project Snowblind running?

MaxGhz

Weaksauce
Installed, read me file said get latest patch. No patch listed. Game reverts desk top to lowest resos./Hz with fatal error message and does not start. Have all latest drivers, installed game with NAV off etc etc etc. First game I have had this sort of problem. Tried with basic defaults on settings and still no go! Nothing of help on game site yet?

Evidently the PC version is broke (other problems over at GAME FAQ's). Must have got one of the few out before distribution was stopped. Sent Eidos a message through their support link so waiting hopefully for a patch while they are still in business!

jcallen3316 over at Game FAQ's said to disable full screen affects. I did and it works and the game is pretty good. Now hopefully they will get a patch out so the graphics will improve.

funny that the game is a ripoff of deus ex, and has similar problems to deus ex 2...

its flawless running on xbox, and a good game, to boot. but...jeez the ripoff.

Eidos wote back and said problems with highend Nvidia cards. Installed game in my old P4 9800Pro system and game works fine with all effecdts on. Now need Nvidia new drivers.

Back