anyone have a Antec P180 + XClio 450? (or just the PSU?)

AznAnarchy99 said:
there should be a list of psus that are compatable with the p180 since its so popular.
There's one growing over at the SPCR forums, I think...

Better yet, what motherboard and PSU will you be getting? I know for a fact that the A8N-SLI and the Seasonic S12-500 won't work.

i have an x-clio and i can practically guarantee you the cable would be too short for my mobo in there, the sli-dr. so depending on where your 24 pin is, unless its lower right, lol, i wouldn't see it working.

on top off that, many i have seen are saying the longer the better for any kind of cable management.

hrrm, well thats a shame because i just ordered my xclio..
what power supply would you guys recommend then with the long-cable restriction in mind? im looking for something 450W+ less than 70 dollars that will be nice and hearty

siliconcenturion said:
hrrm, well thats a shame because i just ordered my xclio..
what power supply would you guys recommend then with the long-cable restriction in mind? im looking for something 450W+ less than 70 dollars that will be nice and hearty
The XClio 400/450W cables are short,
the OCZ PowerStream 520W has long cables, the OCZ PS 420W might have long cables too.

Good Luck ;)

I am in the same boat. Seasonic 600 and p180 case with a dfi lanparty. 24 pin cable barely makes it. Anyone know if the pc power and cooling 510 SLI has long cables and will work with this case?

I called PC Power and Cooling and they told me their cables are 20inchs long. I will check and see what my seasonics are when I get home. If they are the same then will newegg is gonna have to send me another case.

Back