Anyone have a dead m6805/7/9/10/11 or 7210GX?

janko10

Limp Gawd
emachines is rediculous....

So I sent in my m6805 for hinge repair and it comes back with out the plastic cover that goes into the compact flash slot. Normally I would care but I work in a pretty dust environment in a lab so it kinda need it (right now I have a big ugle piece of duct tape on it).

So I call them and after going back and forth about it they finally agree to replace it IF I send the whole laptop back! :mad: Which unfortunately now I can't do cause I sent it in for the hinge repair during my vacation.

You can't ship me just a tiny piece of plastic that weighs .5 ounces? No. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Does ANYONE either A) Have an extra one they would be willing to sell B) Have a DOA lappy they're willing to part out (just need the stupid little cover, that's it) or C) Know of anywhere online I can order one? I've looked just about everywhere on google and ebay.

Thanks for any help, it's much appreciated.

Why not just add a CF card to it instead? Granted, it's been over 20 months since I had an M6805...but I could have sworn it didn't stick out, and was more-or-less flush with the system.

Marduk said:
Why not just add a CF card to it instead? Granted, it's been over 20 months since I had an M6805...but I could have sworn it didn't stick out, and was more-or-less flush with the system.

Yeah I suppose I could do that. I'm just swapping alot of them in and out.

Back