Anyone installed DangerDen 6800 block on their card?

I want this baby badly but they're currently sold out at FrozenCPU. Also, DangerDen's homepage won't add the item to the shopping cart. I don't know what's going on (I tried using both Firefox and IE).

Anyways, now that I'm forced to wait for those components to come in stock, I can do some research.

Has anyone here installed the DangerDen 6800 block? If so, can you post your pics and, more importantly, your improved overclocks?

from what i've heard the performance isn't worth the money, you could get the same performance with a swiftech or maze4 and some ramsinks for less than half the price

bobmanfoo said:
from what i've heard the performance isn't worth the money, you could get the same performance with a swiftech or maze4 and some ramsinks for less than half the price

Will the regular 6800 series RAM heatsink fit with the Swiftech block without any modification? It seems that a few fins may have to be cut down in order to get the barbs past them.

Optimummind said:
I want this baby badly but they're currently sold out at FrozenCPU. Also, DangerDen's homepage won't add the item to the shopping cart. I don't know what's going on (I tried using both Firefox and IE).

Anyways, now that I'm forced to wait for those components to come in stock, I can do some research.

Has anyone here installed the DangerDen 6800 block? If so, can you post your pics and, more importantly, your improved overclocks?

I heard they were awesome.

And here is a place you can order it - not sure if they have it in stock, or when they will get it, but you can order it:
https://magnum-pc.securewebsiteserver.net/product_info.php?products_id=521

Back