Anyone order from Xoxide lately?

m0rn

Limp Gawd
They've been around for a very long time, and I remember they are very well thought of.
I was going to order a func pad from them, as it seems they're the only ones that have it.

But the recent resellerratings for them have been pretty bad.
So just wondering if anyone has ordered anything from them recently?

It wouldn't be the first time a well respected company turns to shit for a bunch of different reasons.

They were bought/sold by someone else not that long ago if I remember correctly, so that might explain things.

I ordered some yate loon lows from them, and they shipped me all highs.

tbh i'd never order from them again. With guys like Koolertek around, i don't see why you would.

They were bought/sold by someone else not that long ago if I remember correctly, so that might explain things.

Yep. They went out of business, had this huge awesome sale and then were bought out and reopened. I haven't heard anything great about them since their reopening though.

Bought one Lian Li accessory from them a while back, and I'm pretty sure it was a fake (steel, not aluminum). It fit and it works so I didn't complain but it turned me off to buying from them permanently.

I cannot find the information now but when they were sold out I looked up the people who bought it...VERY shady group from what I could find.

That's a real shame, gotta find a Func pad somewhere else then.

yeah, I loaded up on some stuff during their going out of business sale, they had some really good deals, now their prices are pretty "meh", they have some stuff that I was thinking of buying because no one else sells that specific product, but haven't heard much of anything about them lately, now this thread and some of the comments makes me glad I didn't...

i knew the guys who ran it back before they closed. Good group to deal with. Now...i wouldn't touch them, totally different group and i've heard nothing good.

That's a real shame, gotta find a Func pad somewhere else then.

I'm afraid for func too, Ever since they closed their online store "temporarily" months and months ago, it's been very hard to find their pads for sale reliably.

I'm afraid for func too, Ever since they closed their online store "temporarily" months and months ago, it's been very hard to find their pads for sale reliably.

Well I went ahead and got a Steelseries 4HD. From the newegg reviews everyone said its a little "rough". Thought it might be similar to the rough side of the Func which I like.

I'm not disappointed at all. It is similar but slicker than Func. Definitely recommended. Shame for Func as I would've been a lifetime customer of theirs.

I used to love Xoxide, was on their forums for a long time.. But yeah, not too long ago they got sold to new owners and the new owners have done a terrible job to maintaining the business..

But they have been going down hill for a long time.. I bought a lot of stuff from them over the years and they always had great prices, parts, and service.. But ill likely never order from them again.,

Like others have said, they were great back in the day. When I decided to do a new build I placed an order with Xoxide before I realized they had changed hands. It took me countless e-mails and phone calls every 3-4 days for over a month to get my order shipped.

They didn't actually ship anything until I filed a PayPal dispute. After that, they were all over it and I received my product right away.

I'll be another one that says STAY AWAY. Old xoxide was good prices with fast shipping and friendly service. New xoxide is pretty much ATT now.

That is too bad. I liked the old Xox and I still post in their forum (though it is quiet these days). Saw a nice Hiper Osiris case I wanted to see if I could order but now I think I will pass. I was wondering why nobody else sold that case except them and now I wonder if they even sell the case.

Back