Anyone tried the Antec Trio?

Aganerral

Weaksauce
I've been looking on the web and haven't been able to find any reviews for this one. It's made by Seasonic and has the same power outputes (550/650) as the upcoming Seasonic Energy+ models, which sadly aren't available in the US yet.

I've been meaning to pull the trigger on the 650, I'd like to have a review or two just for piece of mind.

Sphere

Sphere said:
I've been meaning to pull the trigger on the 650, I'd like to have a review or two just for piece of mind.

Sphere
Antec sent some over to Travis (DFI) to test, I hope they are good! ;)

They look like they should be good, a little better then the NeoHEs.

Thanks David,

If you could give a heads up when you have a chance to see the review, I'd appreciate it.

Thank You,

Sphere

Just bumping this one. A local store is selling the 650W trios for $110 this week, which is very tempting. The only thing holding me back is that the Seasonic S12 Energy+ and M12 models are supposed to be out soon.

davidhammock200 said:
Antec sent some over to Travis (DFI) to test, I hope they are good! ;)

Do you think Travis would be willing to send one over my way when he's done? I can trade him another PSU in exchange if he'd like. jonny at jonnyguru.com if you would pass on the word. ;)

Aganerral said:
A local store is selling the 650W trios for $110 this week
That seems like a nice price for a retail store

jonnyGURU said:
Do you think Travis would be willing to send one over my way when he's done? I can trade him another PSU in exchange if he'd like. jonny at jonnyguru.com if you would pass on the word. ;)
Will do. ;)

Back