Anyone want to buy my new Opteron 148 CABNE

This belongs in the FS/T forums, not the AMD forums.

I'm sure someone would love it, but this isn't the right place. You must also post a price if you're going to sell it in the FS/T forums.

TheLonelySwedish said:
You must also post a price if you're going to sell it in the FS/T forums.
which is likely why it was posted here, the seller can extract the maximum price if the bidders do not know what the other people are offering.
Using this 'silent auction' style people have to take a guess at what others are offering and suggest a price which they assume will be higher than other's offerings. It also gives the OP the advantage of bluffing on other bids (kinda like poker).

drizzt81 said:
which is likely why it was posted here, the seller can extract the maximum price if the bidders do not know what the other people are offering.
Using this 'silent auction' style people have to take a guess at what others are offering and suggest a price which they assume will be higher than other's offerings. It also gives the OP the advantage of bluffing on other bids (kinda like poker).

Yes, but that is still against forum rules. Thread Ban Thread Ban

drizzt81 said:
rule 16:

(16) No BUYING, TRADING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the For Sale / Trade forum. The FS/T forum has it's own set of specific rules. Please read their rules before posting in that forum. [H]ard|Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the For Sale / Trade forum. Caveat Emptor!!

;)

Sorry didn't even know there was a for sale forum.

Maximum price? whatever..it is a cheap CPU...

Mods: can you move this for me please? Thx

I paid $240, just asking that you cover that and shipping to you.

Thx.

Back