anyone with impressions/feedback on fight night round 3?

jester1176

[H]ard|Gawd
Cmon boys and girls! chime in! what do you think? im especially looking for 360 owners who have feedback.

demo was hawt but i didnt know the full game was out yet :confused:

I picked up the game yesterday and played for a few hours. The create a player is pretty detailed. And there seem to be alot of options available to the fighter. I'm glad i bought it. I have yet to try the online play, which i will probably do l8r.

I love it so far... picked it up yesterday and been having fun with career mode....

I tried Xbox Live and got owned lol. I played 4 ranked matches and lost them all... I'm still pretty new to the game and never played any of the other Fight Nights.

My favorite game on the 360 thus far.

so far its seems ok. but it feels alot more laid back. and slow fighting.. comparred to round 2. round 2 was a much faster paced game.

It can be slow depending on the fighter you choose. The faster fighters feel right on par with the pace of Round 2. Overall, its turning out to be much better than the demo led me to believe.

Firebomb said:
so far its seems ok. but it feels alot more laid back. and slow fighting.. comparred to round 2. round 2 was a much faster paced game.

yeah it depends heavily on the fighter... and in career mode you get faster as time goes if you train it.. i'm sure you already know that though.

I got my copy yesterday and then left work a couple hours early. I have to say that it is a ton of fun. I have already gotten my fighter pretty trained up. He is whipping some ass for sure.

Kyle

TheCreator said:
yeah it depends heavily on the fighter... and in career mode you get faster as time goes if you train it.. i'm sure you already know that though.

yeah, career takes some time.. I like it so far. but the heymakers is taking some time getting use to. is there no BAR anymore. or am I not seeing it?

BAR? meaning HUD? you turn it on in the options when you hit pause, down at the bottom.

i get frustrated because even when i try to fight conservative, my opponant loses his stamina far slower than i do, even when we have stats that are pretty much the same. so in the later rounds, i feel like im just pecking away while he's dropping bombs on me.

I love this game, if you liked round 2 you'll like this more. It's almost the exact same game. i'm 11-0 online right now and i've gone through 5 matches or so in the career mode to get the amature belt.

JonnyK on xbox live if you wanna fight.

i was 11-0 in career mode single player last night with 11 knock-outs - I played for six hours of which a couple hours I was playing with the character creation.

I was excited thinking I was unstoppable and tonight I got out of the amateur leagues and fought Roy Jones for my 12th fight - now I dropped to 11-1

Then I fought Evandor H.

dropped to 11-2

Trouble is ----
I had NO stamina compared to those guys...I still haven't figured out the stamina...I have less at the beggining of each fight, and less at the beggining of each round. The computer AI always has full. By round 6 or 8 I can throw one punch and am so tired I can't get a combo in. I have no chance to win at that point and it's all I can do to keep running around the ring to keep from getting knocked out.

I tried Xbox live and got owned twice so I'm 0-2 online.

For those having stamina trouble you need to try blocking and dodging punches. And don't just go out there and wildly throw punches when they are blocking. You and they both loose stamina when you miss punches and when your punches are blocked. I find that if you have more of a finesse boxer you need to dodge a lot and try and land effective punches and not just go crazy trying to get lucky. Hope this helps.

Playing the 360 version, the graphics and details are out of this world. Looking at STAPLES Center, just being there last Saturday (I'm a season ticketholder for the Los Angeles Avengers), I could basically point out my seats in Section 101, Row 10. The place looks EXACTLY like it does in realy life. The boxers are just amazing...

I also love this game but playing online is pissing me off to no end...1st off, i'm not the best, but damn, some ppl just rock me and I can't block for shit and just get pummled....Or some idiot hay makers me all night and i can't get the timing down to block it...I tried sparring and practicing but I don't know how some ppl can get so good in such a short time, I mean the games been out like 48-72 hours?? I played the demo alot 2...I must just suck ass at playing console games....

First thing to learn about online gaming is there is always some one better :). Just stick to playing your friends mutliplayer. Screenshots of FN3 do look great.

Played the demo on the 360, multiplayer (two of us against eachother), it was hilarious.

Worth buying for that alone, having a few drinks with friends and loading up the game, looking forward to it.

Going to get it today. The next couple of weeks should provide some new outstanding games for my 360 between FNR3, Burnout: Revenge, and GRAW soon. :D

Archaea said:
i was 11-0 in career mode single player last night with 11 knock-outs - I played for six hours of which a couple hours I was playing with the character creation.

I was excited thinking I was unstoppable and tonight I got out of the amateur leagues and fought Roy Jones for my 12th fight - now I dropped to 11-1

Then I fought Evandor H.

dropped to 11-2

Trouble is ----
I had NO stamina compared to those guys...I still haven't figured out the stamina...I have less at the beggining of each fight, and less at the beggining of each round. The computer AI always has full. By round 6 or 8 I can throw one punch and am so tired I can't get a combo in. I have no chance to win at that point and it's all I can do to keep running around the ring to keep from getting knocked out.

I tried Xbox live and got owned twice so I'm 0-2 online.

Oh yea? How about this? I was 22-0, 22 KO's with Ali. I have all the acheivments except 2, the FNF, and the PPV. Then I got my ass kicked by a rival that I have beat twice. I went 7 rounds with him, he had 5 knock downs on me. Beat my ass bad.

So I'm wondering if I will get the chance to unlock that acheivement again.

I just finally got this and Full Auto last night.

I'm 13-0 or so... about 1 match away from the BK challenge.. Playing the game on hard difficulty so the matches are long and this game is no haymaker contest like FN2. Stamina & defense are extremely important.

Back